Guy Fawkes Day

Hey Staff (Dan)~
Thanks for the best Guy Fawkes Day present ever....an edict for my character to get riled up at her government about....HEHEHEH

The alchemists should not fear their justicars
Justicars should fear their alchemists

HEHEHEHEH too fun! Nice job guys and gals!

Justicars in constructs probably don't need to fear alchemists as much... :thumbsup:

I think the person trying to murder a Duke may not care about the fact that they are illegal. How unfortunate.

Or ya'll can just ... you know... get your licenses and not have to murder anyone.

Stephen "Yeah... I can give out diplomatic suggestions" Duetzmann

Drenten said:
Haven't encountered those 100 point alchemical acids yet huh....

Well... No, not specifically. But in my experience if it really came down to it those folks with that kind of gas wouldn't really even have to resort to that...

well, if you're an alchemist...and a merchant....so you have 15 body with 15 points of armor and swing 2s....yeah you need 100 points of damage acid......

just sayin'

Tzydl Zhitelava said:
well, if you're an alchemist...and a merchant....so you have 15 body with 15 points of armor and swing 2s....yeah you need 100 points of damage acid......

just sayin'

Or hire guards.

Speaking of law abidance...

I recently asked my supervisor why it is he thinks we see the same villains over and over, and what he said, when I really thought about it, brought me to a dark and scary moment.

Now I had thought of it sociologically, from an economic and class view. I've thought about it psychologically, whether law breakers have for the most part been traumatized or learned how to victimize as a coping strategy. Because, when it comes down to it, we see about the same 5% of any given population repeatedly breaking the law, with seemingly little or no fear of reprisal.

And when I asked my supervisor his thoughts he said something along these lines:

"They have no fear of the law because they know that 99% of its effectiveness is based solely on the willingness of the populace to go along with it. Whether they thought it out, or if it's still just under the surface, something in them knows that there are far more of them willing to break it than there are of us willing to punish them. So they know it's a gamble, but something in them knows, when you get down to it and crunch the numbers, they will win."

(And then we played with bunnies and rainbows…)

Shhh said:
RiddickDale said:
Or ya'll can just ... you know... get your licenses and not have to murder anyone.

In this chapter???? Ha!

Let's all have a moment of silence for all of those tax collectors we killed while playing with green mist. ".... living tax" yeah... that guy I think lasted 3 seconds (the amount of time it took to say that phrase).

Back