Hail and well-met!

Aerendir

I've been following you all on and off for about a year now, and I've been familiarizing myself with the forums and rulebook. I'm super interested in joining the Alliance LARP, or at the very least attending an event, but I'm wondering if it's okay to jump in and attend the upcoming November event even without any prior introduction. Is this something people do, or is it better to wait until the 2019 season kicks off? Any advice for a potential new player would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers!
- Aerendir

People can jump in at any point during the year as either an NPC or PC! The story should be easy to get into.

Go ahead and ask if you have questions.
-Ryan

Is there a specific place I can go to see a map and maybe some of descriptions of the different places in Fortannis for creating my character?

@squeegee or @Da Green Skinz would be able to provide an answer to that. At the moment that information hasn’t been posted out of game. There is an IG map floating around between some folks.

So he is right there us an IG map floating around. Jumping in is super easy for either Npc and Pc alike. Feel free to message me and I can talk you through character concepts or anything else you may need.

agreed.. jumping in is encourged and it helps to ask questions of the npcs and the pcs there to get a idea as to the current events and current rules that are in place.

Back