Heads of Rules

Dom

Scout
I have just taken up HoR for Alliance: Gettysburg and am working on creating a formal, on paper, rules marshal's test. I would be interested to see any other HoR's methods for quickly gauging rules knowledge of potential (and current) marshals.

Also, any other resources you have available to you that you think may be useful.

If you would like to email anything you have to me, I can be reached at domonster828@yahoo.com.

Thank you in advance.

I had to take a 7 page monster of a test when I applied to be a marshal at HQ. I thought it was a national test. If it was, you should check with your owner or Mike V. If not, maybe contact HQ.

-MS

Yeah, I'm fairly sure the Rules Marshal Test is a nationally-distributed thing. That said, that particular test needs to be reexamined and updated. After recently having someone in our chapter take the test, I know for a fact that some of the questions/answers on that test are outdated/wrong (Damage Auras no longer need to be white, some answers in the grading key are incorrect, etc.).

I'm not the head of rules at Chicago, but I'm fairly certain the test I took is the same one Mike and Alexander mentioned, and I can concur that some of the questions are either outdated or misleading.

There is no official National Rules Marshal test at this time. A variety of chapters use a variety of tests handed around, or come up with their own.

Back