Healers of Dragonreach

This is a call to all Healers of Dragonreach- if you are in the area of Koroshi or travel among the adventures.

If you have joined the Healers guild already or have been invested this also is a message to.

Any and all Healers - please come speak to me to get set up in the guild if you so desire!

We have established a Healing House in Valbough by the Grace of Count Ko. It is down the hill and to the left of the Tavern.
Please come and speak with me if wish to be counted in our numbers !

Healers already in the guild- please find time to speak with me - perhaps before the all guild meeting. Let me know what you want in the guild so we all are on the same page! I believe you will be excited with the progress I have made on the Healing House!

Thank you!

Yours In Service,
Cyn

Guild Mistress of the Earth Guild of Koroshi
Artifact of the Dragon's Claw
Founder of Forgotten Hope
Mother

"My Life For Theirs"
"Defending the Dealings of Time and Space"

Cyn

I am not very talented yet in Earth Magics, as it is much different then Celestial Magics, what is required? Not looking for, someone telling me what to do, but more then willing to help out if I am able.

Well 13 - this would be perfect for you!

The requirements - which I forgot to mention- are a willingness and ability to help ANYONE in need.

You do not need to have an extensive memory of spells - but you must have a heart willing to aid anyone in need - from farmer to king.

And I have no wish to tell anyone what to do- but have a place and structure for all Healers to come to learn and share information. A place Healers can gather to serve the people - all people - in need. A place those who need help will know to go to.

I hope you will join us 13!

Yours In Service,
Cyb

Mother

"My Life For Theirs"

Cyn

What about Biata? Do I have to help them? Humans are starting to prove themselves with your help and Ardos, but still weary humans I don't know.

I understand your concern with Biata.
If a Biata comes for help or anyone for that matter and you are uncomfortable - all I ask is you please come get a different healer to care for them. You will never be FORCED or even asked to do anything you are uncomfortable with!

YIS,
Cyn

Mother

"My Life For Theirs"

Cyn

Ok, I am willing. Might be good to have two people present for any Biata anyhow, to make sure they don't take over your mind.

Cyn!

I have given this great thought over winter and I think I know what is really going to make the guildhouse shine:

Snacks.

That's right, everybody loves snacks and what better way to take people's minds off of their aches and pains than something for their tums?

Got a sliver caught in your paw? Here's a lolly.

Bad ankle from a tumble off the steps? An apple for you.

Pesky cough from the prolonged arrival of Spring? Somebody needs a honey snack.

Gaping battle wound from defending townsfolk? Take your pick!

Imagine if you will, stepping into the guildhouse in all its glory and in the center of the back wall is a simple table made ornate by the tastey treats it holds. Apples, oranges, berries, peaches, plums, bananas, carrots, peppers, tiny tomatoes, and grass dominate the table, but for those with a sweet tooth we also have a few small baskets of tarts, cookies, peanut butter brittle, puffs, nonnies, and lollies. Maybe bits of jerky too for the more carnivorous folks. (Of course, the healthier the snacks the better-- that's why HEAL is in HEALthy!)

Maybe in the winter we can get fancy teas for the fancy house too.

How's that sound? I think its pretty much the best idea ever.

Mutt

Most Wise Mutt,

That is a brilliant idea!!!!

Last gather we had water (not enough) and crackers.

I have already procured a variety of teas and a tea pot that will work in the healing house!
Also about a dozen tea cups.

I will bring more water and snacks this next gather!!! Perhaps you can help me organize them?

If any other Healers wish to include snacks for the healing house let me know!!

Thank you Mutt!!!

YIS,
Cyn

Mother

"My Life For Theirs"

Back