Healers

Pantzike

Scout
I am unsure of what type of leadership and structure is set up at this outpost in the Abscess.

Are any of the Order of Light already present? Have any Earth Circles been established?

I will be able to assist in any organization or circle creation rituals needed when I arrive.

Stay Safe and Watch for the Safety of Others,

Qiu Jun-Wu
Guardian of Light

I will be there, you stand higher than I in the order. I will also be willing to help with any rituals that may need to be cast.

-=Cyric

Among the spoils of the second Kurzinor War, House Leonidas recovered a unique magic that allows for the creation of a temporary (and thus mobile) Circle of Power that permits resurrection. At the direction of the Crown, this artifact has been transferred to the North to assist with exploring the Absence.

Activation of the item's properties has various, seemingly, random effects on the local Earth and Chaos touched surroundings, so some level of guards and precaution is required to properly use it.

I would expect that creation of such a circle will be among the first tasks once any aggressive creatures are dealt with.

~Calvin Argotia

Back