Hello Everyone

It's me, Tomnick, I hope that you all have some memory of who I am, I'll admit I'm not the most memorable person but I assume I left some impression. As of late I've been walking, walking a lot. My feet are awfully sore but I have a feeling I should just keep going. I can't exactly tell where I'm going, if only I could recall how to tell which way is North, hehe...

Since I can't read, and I'm not exactly... confrontational, I often find myself in places where I don't know. When I can get work, I sleep in taverns, when I can't.. Well I've learned to appreciate how soft hay is haha.

I hope you all are faring well, better than me for sure.
--Nellis Tomnick

Last edited:
Alas, envy of you is mine, for long has time flowed since I tread barren toe over the gleam of the season's pearly breath. In my stead, I wish well for you: with wayward warm wind, walk warmly with winter.

Near, far, and all around,
A man makes a step.
Each step a journey.
Many journeys a day.

The journeys never end.

Forget not, Tomnick: our cunning North hides left of morning's birth, whilst right of dusk's death.

~ Tirosu

A-ah.. Thank you S-Sir, I'll keep that in mind as I travel onward. Surprisingly.. it's not as cold as I thought it'd be. It is sometimes very chilly, especially when the wind blows in my face.. Cracked lips, dry eyes, runny nose- gah.. it's disgusting to walk into a crowded establishment with that look, then again I rarely socialize so it's not much of a problem fortunately. But regardless of what I've said, your words carry a wisdom.. and you have my respect, thank you.
--Nellis Tomnick

Last edited:
Back