Hello Everyone

I have talked to a few of you already. My name is Matthew Smith. Myself and my wife recently moved into the area. I was hoping maybe to get in touch with a few of the members that live in the Seattle/Tacoma area. We have an apartment in Lakewood, not to far from the town centre. I do not have a local number as of yet, and our things have not arrived from Mississippi yet. I only have the opportunity to get online MAYBE once a week. If anyone would like to contact me my cell # is 228-343-1707, My wife Gena's # is 520-249-8899 please feel free to contact us by phone as this is the only sure fire way to get in touch with us. We REALLY are looking forward to coming to the next event if possible. I have a great deal of our Rennaissaince Clothing (yes I had my computer shipped, but I was NOT trusting my ren-stuff to the movers :D )
with us and am basically ready to go. I am looking forward to hearing from any of you. Oh yes, the major information we need is where exactly and when the next event is, other than that just looking to meet some locals who could help us get into the "groove" of living up here.....

Thanx for your time,
Matthew Smith
a.k.a. Nicholai Voyani

Welcome to the area :)

All of the event details can be found linked from the main page (http://www.neroseattle.com). The event will be the weekend of April 23rd at Millersylvania State Park just south of Olympia (about 2 hours from Seattle).

If you need loaner weapons or other equipment, just post here and somebody can probably help you out.

See you at the event,

-Bryan Gregory

April 23?!?!

I thought it was April 15, 16, and 17! O_O Do I need to get new plane tickets?! =(

Oh yeah, Hey Matthew Smith! I'm not a local, but I'll say "hi" anyway.

Hi!

--Adam

Avaran said:
April 23?!?!

I thought it was April 15, 16, and 17! O_O Do I need to get new plane tickets?! =(

Oh yeah, Hey Matthew Smith! I'm not a local, but I'll say "hi" anyway.

Hi!

--Adam

To the best of my knowledge it is April 15-17.

Sorry, I wasn't looking at the right calendar when I said that (no, it's not really an initiation hazing for new members ;)

-Bryan

Hey Matthew Smith!

I'm Becca, welcome! Hope the move went/is going okay, and see you at the game!

Hi...welcome to the area!

See ya at the next event

~Jacquelyn

Salut from the head of logistics. If you want to hang out with/chat someone up about the game, learn some of the rules and ropes and whatnots, prior to the event, drop me a line in my PM box and I'll give you a call. I don't really have anything to do in the evenings on most weekedays and would be more than happy to help out.

~Sarah

well I wanted to thank everyone for their warm welcome, and ask you all to please take a look at my post entitled " A few simple questions"

I really could use a few answers.....

:)

Back