Hello! (Lame title I know)

Havoc

Hi I'm new to LARP and the AD

I've been skimming players guides, youtube, Google and everything under the sun

But I wanted to know if there was anyone in my area (rochester nh) or at all in my state who I could sit down and pick there brain and find out more on how this works

Please feel free to contact me
Via email cause this took me a min to figure it out

Shanedow508@gmail.com

Wow I'm commenting on my own post cause I can't figure out this app I feel brilliant right now

We don't have 2015 dates yet, but we will before the end of the month. :)

If you have any questions about character creation and racial information, definitely send Samara an email at deadlands.tinydancer@gmail.com. She's a great resource for new player questions. I am also happy to help you out if you want to contact me at deadlandsgm@gmail.com

Looking forward to having you join us this year!

Ok and thank you so much and my character is complete I have it all drawn up and put together as fare as a back story but I still have to sit down and crunch numbers on what I can and can't do lol

I am indeed the New Player Contact; we spoke via PM on the Deadlands Facebook page. I can answer any questions about the IG world, character creation and histories, how to submit information and to whom, and any other questions you may have. Email is the most reliable way to reach me, as the staff members don't consistently check the FB page's messages.

If you are having trouble with the Tapatalk app, there's no need to use it. When you visit the site, just decline the Tapatalk advertisement prompt and continue to the page. It displays pretty nicely in Chrome, such as only displaying signatures if you hold your phone in landscape vs portrait.

Back