Help me save this store

Winterthorn

Artisan
As everyone knows, the current economic climate has resulted in the collapse of many businesses both large and small. One section in particular that has been hit the hardest has been comic book retailers. One such store that is teetering on the edge of becoming another unfortunate casualty is New Moon Comics in Little Falls, New Jersey.

You might be wondering why this is a cause I am championing. Well, besides it being the store that I frequent for my gaming supplies, I consider Rob and Vicki (the store owners) as part of my family and I swore to them that I would help them in any way that I can.

And so this brings me to the heart of this post. If you or someone you know lives in the northern New Jersey area, urge them to visit New Moon Comics (in Little Falls). Heck, even if you don't live nearby, check them out on the web at http://www.newmooncomics.com and browse their online store (You never know, they might have something that your local store doesn't).

I am asking...nay....begging for as many people as possible to help this store from becoming a victim of the economic wasteland.

Thanks much,
-Duckie

Wish I could help, but like the economy, my spending money is in the terminal downturn as well.

I put a few nerdly bits on my Christmas list, with the website. If nobody springs for them, I will simply make a gift of them for myself.

Back