Help Needed

I need help to accomplish 2 separate tasks this upcoming gather. Each wi require 8-12 people or so and vary in difficulty from reasonable to very dangerous, rewards commensurate with risk.

1. I need a group Saturday morning to take on a magical beast and help recover a celestial guild item of note. This should be moderately difficult challenge but not be outside anyone's sphere of ability if we work well together.

2. I have been assigned a task by a master of the celestial guild seeking to hunt down an aberration and Put an end to its depredations. This task should have around 10 people and will be very dangerous. I could use the help of the hardiest folks we have in town.

In addition,

3. I have a relatively easy task for Ser Ganavan if a group is looking for sonething to do.

Thanks,

Jehan W

Last edited:
I will be more than willing to go with the groups for these tasks. Please just tell me before the group leaves so that I might be able to come with. Though for aberration I would most likely just be more in the way than anything else, so that task I would not come with for the sake of the whole group on that task not needing to have to watch out for me. So the other two are all game.

Guild Master,

As always - I am willing to help where needed. Just tell me where to be and when.

In Service,
Cyn

Back