Help Wanted at Deepjug's Tavern

Thorgrim

Artisan
Greetings Adventurers,

Cynder and I will be taking over the cooking and operation of the tavern during Ducal gatherings for the coming year.

That being said, we cannot do it all on our own, and we are looking to hire help to assist us. We will need help serving and washing dishes during meal times, and also serving drinks during the evening hours.

It will be hard work, but not thankless! During meal shifts all tips will be divided among all those who help out during the meal, whether they are cooks, servers, or dish washers. If you serve drinks in the evening by yourself, then all tips are yours. Any money left over at the end of the gather on tabs will also be distributed to all those who helped work the tavern during the gather.

I also have a message for the rest of New Acarthia who enjoy the services of the tavern. The vast majority of coin that our tavern helpers receive comes from your generosity, so if you enjoy having a hot meal and cold ale available to you even late into the night, then be sure to tip your tavern staff.

One additional note, we offer the most popular variety of drinks at the tavern, but we cannot accommodate for all tastes. If you have a special beverage you would like to be available at the tavern that you wish to bring yourself, we would be happy to keep it cold and on tap for you, we only ask that you generously tip whoever serves it to you.

- Thorgrim Gravelcracker "the Unquenched"

(OOG: If you are interested in volunteering to help the tavern please email me at tavern@alliancedenver.com. If you want to bring your own drinks for us to serve at the tavern let us know but please keep it within reason, we probably can't keep 2 or 3 cases of Mountain Dew Xtreme Rocket Blast in the tavern but if you want a few bottles of ginger beer or jug of home made punch that you've concocted we'll try to find room for it.)

Back