Helping members of our community

Kelly Bristol and Brian "Ziggy" Ziegenhagen are long time players, and many of our friends. They are also the parents of two twin baby boys, Dean and Sammy. Sammy needed open heart surgery early this year. The procedure was very expensive and Kelly and Brian are asking for donations to cover their son's medical bills. To encourage and express thanks for those donations, they are baking home-made pies and giving one pie to donors for every $15 they contribute. Details in their own words are here.

The Alliance New Hampshire chapter is very glad to offer 2 goblin stamps per dollar donated to any person in our logistics database who orders one or more pies from Brian and Kelly. That works out to 30 goblin stamps per pie. That total will be doubled for any pies that are donated to NPC camp to feed hungry NPCs. For any person that donates $60 or more we will also give one pick of a paragon package for the October and November events this year.

Our chapter was extremely fortunate to get a lot of help from all of you when we had some unfortunate financial issues crop up earlier this year. Our community of wonderful, caring people raised enough money to get us through the year and then some. That was for a game. I personally, along with our whole chapter's staff encourage everyone who can to give again, this time in support of the life and health of a child.

-Daniel Beshers

as I'm sure these are not SHIPable pies...does anyone live near them and could bring my pie to the next event if I donate??? I may let the delivery person have a slice! let me know by emailing deadlandsdonations@gmail.com

Hiya folks! Kelly and I plan on making the drive up Saturday with pies. The plan is to NPC for a while as well. The boys don't
Really do well with long car rides yet so they'll be with their grandma for the day. So far 6 pies are coming to NPC camp for the October event and 8 to the November event. Get your orders in by Thursday if you'd like a pie brought up Saturday. I don't recommend ordering a cream pie as they require refrigeration. Thank you so much to our friends and deadlands staff for supporting us.

Are you doing pumpkin, Zig?

pumpkin was on the list. Facebook is a better place to get a hold of him probably.

Back