He's gone too far!

Alkalin3

Knight
We all thought that he was fixed. We all thought the Duke was alive. That he wasn't a monster! It's a lie! All of it! Him and a group of his soldiers came to my neighbor's house. Her husband was accused of being a Hent Loyalist. There was no trial, no proof. The duke pulled her whole family out of the house. Made him and her watch ... in the blink of an eye, her children lay on the ground lifeless. After that they grabbed her husband and started a bonfire with her husband.

What they did to her was almost more terrible, she was in tears, hysterical. The so called Duke picked her up by her hair, and pulled out a dagger. I ... I can't believe what he did. He took her eyes. He said the last thing she'd ever see was her dead family. She could live but, now anyone she met would know not to cross "The Rose Farmer"

This is on top of the other rumors. Scarecrows going house to house looking for people. People being drawn and quartered. Men having their limbs removed, and left in a field to starve.
He's a monster! We desperately need someone to save us.

To the one who shared this horrible story -

My name is Cyn- and I read your words with a sick feeling in my stomach. That is a horrific tale and one that as a mother causes me pain I cannot bear to put into words.

I would like to help this woman who lost her children ,her husband and her eyes- I run a charity and an orphanage- I have the means to assist her rebuild.

Will you please share her name and the village she is from? I will move at once to help her.

To the woman who lost her eyes - if you dream.... find me and I will help you.

Yours In Service,
Cyn

Lady IronRose of Storm's Rose
Special Envoy of King Grimlock to Dragonreach
Founder of Forgotten Hope
Mother

"My Life For Theirs"
"Defending the Dealings of Time and Space"

Last edited:
Back