High Orc Tusks

Ok... I'm trying to make some tusks... I know to get friendly plastic... any suggestions on how to put it to use? Also, I've heard of people utilizing a mouthguard along with friendly plastic... can anyone help me?

If I ever play an orc I plan on getting these.

I have a set of those tusks. I got them at Frazetta's in Stroudsburg. They are way softer than friendly plastic, which is nice. I won't wear friendly plastic tusks anymore, as I chipped a tooth on them a couple years ago and dont' want to spend hundreds of dollars unnecessarily again.

Scott

wow yea those tusks while a little bit exspensive look really nice!

that pictures looks like a mwe and orc gone terribly wrong...heheheheh

It's a Mystic Wood Orc!

Telokh_Amdo said:
It's a Mystic Wood Orc!

I had to be one of those for a day, after a fae curse.... it was fun.. aggressive and flirtatious... the ladies love the green.... :p

::purrrrrrrrrrrrr:: yellow is nice too

And once again, I'm going to jump up and down about Northfur. Oddly enough, this time, it would be ordering half a mask.

I own the bottom part of the Beast mask, and it was used to rep one of our big bads who was trollish this past event. (Sadly i have yet to see pics of him, hope they're still out there)

This painted up I think would rock an orc or ogre, cuz it still gives you the upright tusks, but doesn't impede you at all from speaking, as well as give you a hard chin.

-Ali

I have just ordered a pair of the tusks linked in an earlier post. I'll reply with a review after testing them out for a bit.

OrcFighterFTW said:
I have just ordered a pair of the tusks linked in an earlier post. I'll reply with a review after testing them out for a bit.

I ended up making mine from friendly plastic. Currently, though, I'm down to one tusk, due to a 100 elemental body packet to the tusk at the National Event...

I use the Northfur chin piece for my ogre. Initially had issues with keeping it on until I trimmed it to fit better, but it looks great and dosen't interfere with spellcasting at all. I also inadvertantly found out that it's machine washable. :p
-toddo

I am looking for a good chin piece with tusks for my high ogre can you link the one you choose ? I really want to get the one from screamteam but it seems they are still not open for new orders.

Quick review:

These teeth make it extremely difficult to speak clearly. In addition, saliva builds up in your mouth so that's not fun. So these are good if you want to play a non-speaking orc or ogre that mumbles his damages calls. They look pretty though, just not very functional.

I have been using scarecrow fangs upside down for a while now. I think I am ready to step away from tiny gooey (poligrip) tusks. I am going to craft a new set using friendly plastic, a scalpel, 3 dozen eggs, a box of tooth picks, 1 rod non-enriched uranium, and a pair of pliers*. I have included a picture for reference:

537085896_tuskprint.JPG

*This list is mostly fabricated. I am however making new tusks, and I will share how I made them once they are complete.

All I gotta say is; that sounds amazing! :D

I will be making a mold either this or next week for a facial prosthetic that has teeth build in just below the lip. It'll be a jaw piece that hopefully will secure with just an elastic band. It should allow for easy talking, eating and drinking.

I've used friendly plastic to make all of my orc/ogre tusks in the past and it worked just fine. I thought for my current go around I'd like something with just a bit more realism. I put in an order for the Dental Distortions Razorback tusks about a week ago. Two days ago I got an email notifying me that my order was "being processed". So it looks like it'll be a while before they ship. I'm really hoping that they're worth the long wait. I'll post a little review when I gets them.

Back