Histories

For character histories, is there anywhere in particular to send them? Sorry for such a newbie question, you'll have to humor me. >>;

No need to apologize, the new player questions section is set-up precisely to help out new players like yourself. :)

Character histories and general information about your local chapters' in-game lands and histories are under the scope of the Plot Team, so you should get in contact with your local chapter's plot team to find out what exactly they would like you include in character's history (it may vary from chapter to chapter). Which chapter(s?) are you planning on playing in?

Okay, thanks again! And I'm playing in Southern Minnesota's chapter, the same as you. :p
So, I should email the plot committee?

Yes indeed, You picked a good time to start, our new plot team just took over so a new series of stories is just beginning. I'd suggest downloading the players handbook off our website, and at least reading the two pages for the race you are thinking of playing before writing your back story. I always suggest you leave some things not fully defined to give the plot team room to play with.

-Dave
Your friendly (okay as friendly as you are getting at least) SoMN Owner

I have read the book and the information off the site, and I know about the races. I've also made my history rather open ended and not unrealistic in terms of the game realm. I need to tweak a few things, but nothing major. Should I send an email to the plot committee to see if my history should Include anything, or shall I send my history as is?

Send it as is, the plot team can follow up, or fill in the holes, where needed.

Okay, will do! Thanks for all the help.

Back