Hiya Adventuring Folk.

XenZel

Greetings Adventurers!

I am Aldrich from the Celestial Guild and would like to invite you to assist in an endeavor that the Guild is currently undertaking!

As you may or may not be aware there are changes happening all across the land, some small and barely noticed, others far more dramatic. Due to this the Celestial Guild is creating a new guildhouse in a small farming village to the south of Hope's Reach near the Great River. It would be most beneficial if someone were to provide assistance in making sure the land we have chosen is rid of hostile flora and fauna that we may establish a Celestial Circle. Of course, you are free to do as you please though.

Please do not ask me about an Earth Circle, that is not my department.

-Aldrich, self-appointed Head of Celestial Research and Advancement.

Aldrich,

Would there be any compensation for performing this task?

-Oliver Olwen Oleander

If I may also inquire, what is the importance in creating a guildhouse and permanent circle at this location?

Hopes Reach has both and it has soarkes my curiousity, given the typical cost to establish a new permanent circle of power.

Lord Asher Oakheart of Horizon

Goodman Oliver,

There will indeed be compensation in the form of either coin, ritual scrolls, or a magical item.

Lord Asher,

Hope's Reach does indeed have circles present, however, this new guild house is going to be is near to Corrupt Lands as comfortably possible to provide ideal research possibilities. This is stemming from how the majority of anomalies appear to originate from lands nearest Corrupt.

I hope I provided satisfactory answers, it is most understandable that you are apprehensive of the cost on resources for such an endeavor.

-Aldrich

Back