Hoping that I can help...

Larien

OOG: Larien’s voice reaches out to anyone willing hear her in dreaming

I hope that you all can hear me, I know so many of our minds are filled with painful thoughts and emotions from the last gather…

In speaking with Mouse, Alda, and many others this past gather, there is reason to believe that there are people behaving differently after they had conversed with the Jade Skeleton at length. There has been speculation as to whether or not this is connected to Fae in some way—and if it is, I would be able to offer my assistance.

I have sent missives to some of the nobles present at the gather, but also wanted to extend this information to as many of us as possible. Who knows if the Jade Skeleton still has ties to people even if he has left physical form, and I would much rather ere on the side of caution.

Please let me know if you are with anyone that could be helped. I have the ability to fix MANY if not ALL of people who might have been affected at the next gather. Until our paths meet again, my dears…

~Larien

Larien,

This is a huge help. Please see to it that all members of our unit are cleansed. Begin with yourself. Thank you for saving lives and peoples honor with this.

Squire Marcusagrim Anvilstrike

Back