Hoping to be good at more stuff

Saro

Artisan
Hello Friends!

After going many places, Ive realized I could know a lot more! If anyone is willing to teach me anything, I would like to learn Anything is great, but specifically fighty stuff. In exchange I can teach you to do a cartwheel or you can be happy with my gratitude. Thank you!!

With Love,

Saro

Saro,

I can teach you all about power and being "fighty". All you have to do is ask for it and all it takes is one bite. Seek me out at your gathering in a few days but only at night. Then can I teach everything you want.

The "Alpha" Were

Sent from my Z963VL using Tapatalk

Ark,

Why don't you show me how fighty you are. I'll be out this market at night. Then we shall see who the real teacher is.

Alpha Were

Monster,

I didn't know that you were foolish enough to show that ugly mug of yours around the town proper.

It was my understanding that you were content to slink from shadow to shadow like the pusillanimous worm you are...

A word of advice? Don't bite off more than you can chew. Stay away from my town.

-Ark

Ark,

I see you use a lot of words and insults, but the real question is can you back that up with your blade? You should take your own advice and not bite off more than you can chew.

Alpha Were

I would be willing to bet plats to coppers that your blood smells exactly like the blood of the last "Alpha Were" when I wipe it from my blade.

I don't know if I want to be bitten, it sounds kinda painful. Maybe I can read something instead and then you can do like a demonstration or something..? If you bite me, I definitely can't teach you how to do a cartwheeel.

Saro

Ark,

Your words may hold some meaning now, but come market day when it's your blood that I taste, they will all mean nothing.

Saro,

That is the beauty of my gift. You will be able to do as many cartwheels in a row that you want. The bite only hurts for 3 seconds. After that you will feel better than you have ever!

To All,

It is important to note that this "gift" may not be compatible with you and could have adverse effects including your possible death. I myself would believe that I would be one such non-compatible being as a Stone Elf. It is important to know all and evaluate all the risks upon any action.
Aramis Seablade

That and intentionally taking on a dangerous affliction is a danger to the town. You will be responsible for any chaos your side effects cause, I highly suggest you don't willingly go down a road I was forced upon that took me almost six years to cure.

-Baron Enan Bluewater

Last edited:
Remember that the choice is yours, Saro. Nobody decides for you.

-Thorn

Saro-

As with all things - do as you please.

I have met adventures who struggle with and cannot handle the bite offered to you and others who have taken it and made themselves better for it.

I myself am not built for such things-but I may only speak for myself.

Let no one force this and be ready ready for any consequences of your choices.

Yours In Service,
Cyn

Lady IronRose of Storm's Rose
Special Envoy of King Grimlock to Dragonreach
Founder of Forgotten Hope
Mother

"My Life For Theirs"
"Defending the Dealings of Time and Space"

Alpha Were,

I am not sure your offer is what I am looking for. Also if you do to many cartwheels you get dizzy. I don't know much about this "were" business, but I do know I am quite scared of the dark and being alone. I just want to fight for the greater good. If this will help me with that, then I have to consider it. Maybe we can just talk about this, but you have to promise not to bite me without my permission.

With love,

Saro

Also you talked kinda mean so I'm not sure we should be friends...

Saro,

Trust me, if you choose to take on my gift you will be far from alone. There are many who have accepted my gift and live full lives every day both during the day and night. My gift can help you fight for the greater good ten folds. It's not an evil gift unless that is what you make of it. I will surely sit down and talk with you for as long as you would like. And I will even promise not to bite you without your permission. I never bite those without permission first. Everyone talks kinda mean eventually even ones you call friends.

"Alpha" Were

Ark,

The, Alpha was it now? The alpha will take quite a bit more then you have right now to fight, but I would be happy to help if you asked.

Wishgranter Amon

I personally fon't know how I feel about becoming a werewolf, and I'm a HyenaKin!
I think it's a good option if you can figure out if you are compatible.
Only if the pros outweigh the cons.

Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk

Me as only met the were a few times so me don't got much to say about them as long as they don't hurt people but me is defiantly pretty good at doin' lots of fighter stuff so I can teach ya that. Me can teach you any melee weapon use in any way and me can make you strong and fast and hard to kill. I could teach ya to read too I guess but reading is pretty hard and takes a long time to get good at so just learn to hit stuff instead. And I kinda wanna learn to do a cartwheel so that's nice too.

-Stone Seeker Ragnarok, Head of the Sentinels of the Wild

Back