Horror Movie about a LARP

paythin

Adept
Looking thru my morning blogs about a week ago I came across a very disturbing movie about LARP'ers. Just watching the trailer gives me the creeps and I'm hoping there is a hero in the story somewhere because this movie while fictional paints very disturbing images. Click the link below for the trailer. The director of the film came under fire from other LARP groups once people found out about it. I wanted to know what you all think and if you would go see the movie?

http://io9.com/5516295/when-larpers-attack

FYI, it's rated R and has graphic scenes and kiddies should really shy away.

Justin H-

¡HAHAHA! William Golding wants his book back. ¡Nuts to your assmar!

this doesn't bother me a bit. it just means that LARPing is moving into the mainstream. just like "Any Given Sunday" is to football (not to equate this slob director with Oliver Stone) or perhaps more appropriately "The Ballad of Ricky Bobby" is to Nascar, "Wildhunt" will be to LARP. if LARPs weren't the topic for movies like this, i would be worried

well crap. looks like i'm just repeating whatever everyone else said a second time after they said it for first time using similar words and thoughts as was previously expressed this second time as was thought and spoken the first time but now this second time. again. crap. (though i'm really surprised no one else has wondered along whether they use an Alliance-safe Conch to brain the fat kid during the climax)

Back