Housing Situation at the October Event

evi1r0n

Baron
So I have been chatting with Adam a little bit about the housing situation and lurking the forums and facebook. I am not speaking on an official capacity, just as a guy who likes to help. There are 4 cabins in the normal PC area. An A frame can be opened up for PC housing if we go over but only if every bed is taken. If you don't have 10 people in your bunk, you're more than likely going to need to house some folk. I figured we could use this thread to organize and see where the open bunks are.

So there is the bunk the Legion usually uses, the next one over is where the Broken Chain usually takes, the Earth Circle crew, and then the Celestial Circle which the gypsies usually take. Let me know where bunks are open so I can update this list. Let me know if my numbers are off:

Legion: Full (11 people)

Broken Chain: 3 open beds

Earth Circle: Possibly full (please update)

Celestial Circle: 1 open bed

If you don't have a bed yet, please post here so we can avoid any issues at site. It will also give plot a heads up that they're going to be down an A frame.

Celestial circle currently has one bunk open.

Oakpalm, as of this moment, is short by five people.

We need lodging for:
  • Cael
  • Peer
  • Seyha
  • Frayten
  • Landon

I should note that in the most dire of circumstances, Chuck (Peer) and Tawny (Seyha) have a VW camper van that they usually bring to these events that they can sleep in. I would rather, of course, that they have a real bunk to sleep in but the camper is an option if something doesn't pop-up.

The Legion has 11 right now, so we don't even have floor space. It seems like the A frame will definitely be needed. :thumbsup:

I've received 7 people worth of requests for the Company's last 3 beds, so I concur that at least one A-frame will be needed.

If you are planning to come to the event and have not pre=reg'd yet, please do so. That is our way of counting how many people we should expect.

We can only open up one of the A-frames for PCs. The other two are needed for NPCs/Plot.

Again, we are going off of the Pre-reg for numbers, so if you have not done so, you are not being counted.

In addition, can we please get one person from each group/cabin to email us a list of who is staying in that cabin. Send it to the logistics email, logistics@allianceoregon.com.

Thank you!

earth circle is at 10/capacity.

I have emailed Logistics.

Quick note:

If you don't pre-reg, we can't ensure that you have a place to sleep. If you are claiming a full cabin and not everyone has pre-reg'd from your cabin, we are going to put people who have pre-reg'd in your cabin because they have planning on coming. We have about 10 people who have pre-reg'd with no place to sleep and several cabins that are "full" with people who have not pre-reg'd.

What does this mean?

Pre-reg!

Now!

I hope you all can understand that we are creeping up on capacity and we need to make sure people who are planning on coming - and let us know - that they have a place to sleep. We aren't trying to soil your good time or anything, but we can't have a "full" cabin with four or five empty beds when people need a place to sleep. Please, we really need everyone's understanding and cooperation on this. It'll make all of our lives easier and we can all have a good time together.

Again, thanks for your understanding, and PRE REG NOW!!!!!!

-Plot

I'm bringing a floor mattress, so Ryan will be staying with gypsies. :D

We've got floor space for Jesse (Telith) he's bringing a cot or air mattress.

Here is our update for the housing situation:

Please read this whole explanation before popping a heart attack, it'll save us all additional headaches.

First, this is how we have organized people so better ensure that everyone who pre-reg'd has a bed to sleep on and we tried to keep groups and friends together as much as we could. That said, people are free swap back and forth provided all parties are in agreement (i.e. please don't swap someone from your cabin into another without talking to all parties involved). So while this is a guideline, . And if you want to squeeze more people in your cabin or arrange to sleep elsewhere, that's cool, just make sure that the people listed here have a bed; extra folks or late folks will need to sleep on an air mattress, hammock, pile of pillows, or some other alternative.

We will be opening beds up to underlined folks and people who are listed from 11 or higher (see below for what that means) starting at 21:30 (9:30p). If you know you are going to be late, or suspect you might be arriving after that time, please reply here to let us know, otherwise we will give your bed away.

In these lists, please use the following key/guide:

1-10: You have a bunk!
11+: You or your group has expressed that there are alternate sleeping arrangements involved (air mattress, hammock, etc.).

Underlined people are expected to be over capacity, meaning you pre-reg'd, but not before we had already filled up, so expect cramped-ness; if you are underlined and listed at number 11 or higher, please be mindful that others spoke up first and you'll need to have them make room on the floor or come to some other arrangement. You will have the first dibs on beds starting at 21:30 (9:30p).

BOLDED people pre'reg'd on time, but will be arriving on-site past 21:30 (9:30) on Friday, and their beds need to be saved for them.

Finally, we would like to thank everyone for being so helpful and understanding while we deal with this, and continue to ask people to be patient and cooperative all the way through Friday. And a big thanks to folks on the PC side who helped us get this all organized.

Now the lists...

Cabin 1 (Celestial Circle):
1. Barbara M
2. Jeremy H - May be later than 9:30, save bed.
3. Queenie T
4. Ben T
5. Cassandra J
6. Ryan W
7. Christine W - May be later than 9:30, save bed.
8. Jamie G
9. Matt O
10. Gabe DLA
11. Daniel M - May be later than 9:30, save bed.

Cabin 2 (Earth Circle):

1. Carmen S
2. Caitlin S
3. Bryan G
4. Andy S - May be later than 9:30, save bed.
5. Echo S - May be later than 9:30, save bed.
6. Chuck J/Peer
7. Tawny W/Seyha
8. Mike S/Frayten
9 Rick R
10. Jason W
11. Jesse H

Cabin 3 (Right of Earth Circle):
1. William Bush/The Black
2. Jimmy Hastings/Virid - Late arrival, save his bed.
3. Tony Rains/Harver - Arriving on Saturday, save his bed.
4. Brian Johnson/Ashok
5. Chantelle W and Tyler W
6. Matt Wagner/Mordekai
7. Katy M
8. Shelbi M
9. Michel T
10. Bond

Cabin 4 ("Closest to bathrooms"):
1. Ron L. - Alcandar
2. Sean B. - Meira
3. Mike L. - Killian
4. Brittany S. - Takara
5. Evan R. - Zeth
6. Lizzy M. - Shelk
7. Will C. - Eric
8. Kyle S. - Scruffy - Late arrival, save his bed.
9. Nikki B. - Lithae
10. Paul V
11. (Chloe M.)?

A-Frame 1 (Far left facing from bottom of hill):
1. Cymryc M
2. Isaac H
3. Ali B
4. Raine M
5. Nate B
8. Sori G - Late arrival, save her bed.
9. Adam - Plot - Late arrival, save his bed.
10. David K.

A-Frame 2 (middle, NPC/Plot):
1. Benjamin S - May be later than 9:30, save bed.
2. Kyra D
3. Sharon R
4. Adam F - Guild
5. Sean G -Guild
6. Adrian G
7. Jennifer W
8. Robert F - Plot
9. Matthew
10. Fernando M

A-Frame 3 (far right, NPC/Plot):
1. Emily S - Guild
2. Anthony M - Guild
3. Chas H - Guild
4. Josh D
5. Norman B - Guild
6. Amanda G - Guild
7. Denise B - Guild
8. Kevin M
9. Katie W
10. Joe H - Plot

Kitchen Room:
1. Amy M.
2. Leigh-Ann M.

Tavern:
Zaz Y.* Will need volunteers to help set up a corner of the tavern for her to sleep in using tapestries/rope/etc. Nice and cozy. LA will have sheets/tapestries will use monster camp rope (we know it's been done before, just have to figure it out again).

Echo and I will be there, but there is a chance we will be later then 9:30 depending on how things go friday evening. Keep our beds please:p

Andy

There is a good possibility that Daniel and I may be there after 9:30. Please save whichever beds are claimed for us. I will bring my air mattress just incase it is needed. Thank you

Its quite possible I will be later than 9:30 as well. Barring some catastrophic event I am 100% going to be there.

Back