Housing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if needed someone can join my barbarian brethren. We will have a few spots available if you can't find enough spots. We erected a temporary building off to the South (NPC A-frame).

There will not be any silly circles or wardings.

-Grimvold of the Heartwolves

Greetings! My name is Cael Lachdanan of the Order of Oakpalm. While the rest of my colleagues have found housing for the gathering, myself and my friend Landon do require a place to stay. Landon is a celestial caster but if that is a problem for you personality, I can have him swap with another member of the Order so as not to offend you all.

Thank you.

OOG:

Here's the deal: Pre-reg closes tonight. After it closes we will determine who all is pre-reg'd and compare that list with the lists we got from people organizing the cabins on the PC side. If people have not pre-reg'd but are listed, they will lose "their spot" in those cabins and will be replaced by those who have pre-reg'd.

We will have a list of cabins like this:

Celestian Circle Cabin:

People who are on the pre-reg list and on the cabin list provided to us by the PC organizing that building will get a spot. We'll do all four buildings first, and then fill in spots for people who are pre-reg'd but not listed on the player generated lists.

Once that has been worked out, we will decide if we need to open the A-frame to PC's or not. If we do, we will make that known to folks in the out-of-game forum at which point I will unlock this thread and the conversation can continue. Otherwise I will leave this thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back