How to Find Player Number

MacFawkes

Artisan
Hi everyone!

We've had several questions lately, asking how to find one's player number.

Typically, when we receive a membership fee or pre-registration for a new player, I will generate a blank character card which also generates a player number for you in our database. This means that, even if you've never played a game, you have a number, yay!

But how do I find my player number, Mac?

What a great question!

If you've already played an event and kept your character card (which we heartily encourage you to do), your player number can be found there. Alternatively, you can always email me (acarthialogistics@gmail.com) to ask what your player number is.

Once you KNOW your player number, there is an online database that lets you look at your character between events. The site to register for and check the database is https://alliancelarp.com/forum/forums/alliance-character.247/ There IS often a long delay between applying for the online DB and actually being approved, which...I can't help with! You just have to wait, yay!....?

Please let me know if there are any other questions about player numbers.

As an additional note, you do NOT need your player number in order to pre-pay or pre-register for events, even though our form requests it.

Back