Howling Crag’s Rest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stig

Artisan
Stig joins Evo at their table with 2 mugs of ale.
"So, stig not usually go to yous sky magiks kind but Stig is liking Evo. Not looking afraid of fight vhen ve has been working togethers. An Evo seems very much liking his books... is reminding of cousin Crow.
Evo offers Stig help after Stig come back from mist. Is still offering?"

"Still offering." Evo takes a long drink . "I meant what I said-- though my power is still modest, I would be honoured to help bring revenge upon those Unseelie who harm the people of the Breach. I won't attack the innocent, but you deserve justice. They who wronged you are not innocent." He drains the mug and sets it down with a loud rap.

Stig smiles slightly
"*HA* Is good. Yours magiks is not vhat is need."
He leans in and lightly taps his own head
"Is dis, An vhat is in Evos bag."
Sig leans back in his chair and takes a mouthfull from his mug.
"Vhen Stig is young uncle teach all bout da hunt to Stig. Must alvays be knowing prey. Where dey comes from. Vhat dey eat. Hows n vhere dey travles n such. Dis is vhat Stig is needing of Evo for now."
He takes another mouthfull
" Cousin tells Stig dat sanctum has many many books on all things vhanting know. Stig no can read or is vhant go near sanctum *HAHA* and cousin is busy vith own research for things now as vell is off on own vork at moment. Stig need Evo go to his books. Find all he can find. Stig know it could take some time but Stig is patient."
Stig leans in close to Evo and wispers
(done in PM)
As he leans back an intensity can be seen in his eyes. He takes a long hard breath trying to calm himself.
"I. WANT. TO KNOW. EVERY. THING."
as he speeks the words come awkwardly. He never needed to speak the way southerners do and has only been away from the north for a couple months now. But he feels to truly make his point he needs to force himself to use the language they way most here do.
Stig breaths deep again, then finishes his mug.
"Can Evo do dis for Stig? "

"Stig, this is what I do best! And fortune smiles. This is something I'd wanted to know for myself, and hadn't thought to spend the time researching. I will find you what you seek." Evo rises, clasps wrists with the big northerner and returns to his studies with renewed enthusiasm.

"Thanking... Evo. Is good man."
As Evo leaves Stig smiles and gets another mug of ale and returns to his seat to think further on his actions.

Kai makes her way into the tavern. She orders a hot drink, and a plate of whatever the lunch special is. Settling down at a table, she pulls out her notebook and a quill. She goes back and forth between forkfuls of her lunch, and making short notations in her book.

After a while she finishes her meal, and leaves the tavern.

Last edited:
Stig, done with his ale and his thoughts for now, decideds to take a walk around the out post maybe stop by the Iron brotherhoods cabin and see if any of his team mates for FoC are presently there.

Yetta wanders into the tavern, buys a drink & some food. She takes out some parchment, quills & ink. She makes some notes & then sits in quiet comtemplation.

She thinks to herself, "how do I convey through a poster/sign that while our economy took a hit with that explosion, my prices are not going up. I may be one of the few with things left to sell, but I need to remind Parson's Breach that I take payment with rumors, information, trade, and more. I am not artistic, maybe there would be someone who is better suited for this." Hmmmm...

Yetta continues to scribble ideas on parchment for a long while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back