HQ opener med staff

Gwendara

Fighter
With Cortni and I at the event we will be your primary medical staffers. Cortni may not be able to be on site until Saturday so I would like to get someone to fill in with me at least for Friday night. If anyone on the certified list would like to be on-call please let me know either here on the boards or on site and I'd be happy to fit you in and ensure you get goblin stamps for time.

Thanks guys!
-Christine

Let me also add that for really minor things (like you need a band-aid), there is basic first aid in the Healers Guild.

Reminds me of a conversation I overheard one event:

You seem to be bleeding.

It's just a cut. I'm holding this paper towel over it.

Why not go to the Healers' Guild?

I don't think I lost any body points because of it.

No seriously, guy, why don't you go to the Healers' Guild?

Oh! Yeah, that makes sense. (Goes to Guild, gets a band aid)

LOL Mike, that's some real game immersion. Awesome!

We will have the main major emergency bag and backboards etc down by logistics and a small first aid set (bandaids and little stuff) in NPC camp and the kitchen as well.

I will be on site Friday and i do believe i am on the list for First Aid and CPR certification (Scott Babcock)

so i can help out if need be

I can be in call if need be. I'm not medical paging cause I dent get the teeth removed so I'll be good to go

Yay Angel! You get to fully play.

Cortney got off for friday so we are good now but thank you very much for offering Scott. If we end up needing another set of hands I'll give you a shout. Let's hope not though. :)

Just so everyone knows, Cortni is doing well. It turned out she had a micro fracture in her ulna near her elbow. Thanks to Jess, Dan, and Jamie for your help getting the med-bag and in slinging her arm. I knew it was broken even if I'm not a radiologist ;) Along those lines, I will be compiling a list of hospitals near the site after we saw how woefully understaffed and under-equipped the Montrose facility is. I will be posting which facilities are nearby and what level of care they can provide so if you have a preference of hospital choice please let me know, even if it's "Please not the local one!"

Finally, a big thank you to Bob, Drew, and Amy for stepping up to be on-call when Cortni and I were out of commission. I'm sorry I don't know your last name Bob, but if you would like to be on the list to be potentially on-call I would be happy to add an RN to our group! Also, you all will be getting credit from logistics for your time this weekend.

Thanks guys!
-Christine

Back