I challenge you, Gettysburg!

Jovunn

Adept
Hey, guys.
Earlier this month, Kelsey D. posed a challenge to HQ's PCs: stay in character 100% of the time. The result was one of the most immersive, enjoyable, and "real"-feeling experiences many of that event's players expressed they'd ever attended.

I want that for us.

So, I'm reprising Kelsey's challenge. She said it better than I can, so here we go:

"This weekend I challenge you to stay IC 100% of the time unless it's for a safety or OOG clarification -- even when you think you're by yourself, with your friends, or when you're in your cabin getting ready for bed. I challenge you to make this game as immerive and the world as real as you can let it be -- because no matter how hard our plot and staff teams might try to make a universe for our characters to live in, it's only as powerful as we allow it to be.

So I promise you, players and staff, that you'll find me always IC and when I do have to go OOC for a clarification, it'll be with a hand on my head or a white headband on."

Are you in? I hope so. I'll see you this weekend.

Last edited:
I'm in

Screaming ball of rage and angst. Yeah I can do that.

Until every "challenge" is just an event. ;)

Abso-damn-lutely. That event was the best and I want more.

100%

Let's do it.
I've seen a lot less of OOG creeping into the events I've been at this year and it has been lovely.

Back