I did a dragon derp!

Jesse Grabowski

Squire
Marshal
Hey folks,

Roughly a year ago (or more), ONE of you wrote in a BGA wherein you asked about the members of the dragon council.

I responded with their names and what types of dragon they were.

I cannot find this info anywhere (believe me, I tried) and am seeking the BGA that I sent to that person for consistencies sake. I'd also rather not re-create what I already did at one point.

If you are the person with the glass slipper that I am looking for, please shoot me a private email at AllianceDen@gmail.com

THANK YOU!
Jesse

Hi Jesse,

You gave me this information in character as your game master NPC which I have written down somewhere in all my larp stuff. Is this maybe what you were referring to or was it specifically an IBGA?

Hrmm..... Did I actually give you the names of ALL 9 of them with their types?
BC if I did.... then yes!!!!!

In my old age, perhaps I thought it was a BGA????

Yes it's definitely a list of all of their names and their color. Your NPC wrote it down on a piece of paper and handed it to me. I don't have it saved digitally anywhere but the list is somewhere in all of my larp stuff. I'll try to track it down and send it to you.

That was probably me after last year's mod day Jesse. I can look for the specific IBGA text, but I still remember the general idea.

And I was the one you said you'd get back to with those names/colors, Jesse... :p

Email sent last night. Took me a bit to find my larp stuff amongst all the boxes at the new apartment.

I have nothing to send in...cuz I still need the list. I was the one waiting for it last year.

So I didn't save the IBGA auto response letter, but after that event Valdyr stayed behind to study with the guy who hosted their little time travel adventure and gather all the info he could about the council and the relationship between the different colors of dragons, with a special interest in the "blueses".

It sounds like Jim and I were after roughly the same info.

Back