I need help

Patience

What I got from the Box of Wealth and Woe was Woe is now I am a Litch. I am still Jamina, meaning that I can still heal people, but I am a Litch now. There is a saving grace however, the Box gave me a ritual scroll that can change me back: Gift of Life. I'm going to need the Spirit Bottle, a Gift of Life Catalyst and 4 components: 1 Heartstone, 2 Wands and a Pyrotis. Unfortunately, I am currently basically broke so I don't know how I am going to pay for these things. Please help!

-Jamina

Gorka give you one month, one week, and one day for us to fix, like we give Gadian a chance, then if we not find bottle to fix I help you find bottle the easy way, with a killing stroke and you coming out of the bottle. But if you cast any caos or help any necromancer or undead it is death for you immediately.

This is what Gorka is willing to do but only because Gorka know you as friend and strong healer and save so many lives with your healing and life spells and resources. I know I have woken up many time by you calling upon the earth to heal me or even granting me the gift of life and my friends.

- Gorka

Oh Jamina, you must still be hallucinating after your spirit returned. Good thing I clarified that both you and Von got that from the Box. Some people would see your plea over these dream realms and think you actually meant you were turned into a Lich. Whew, that would of been awkward.

-Asher

Um... what...?

Can someone explain exactly what happened and what's going on?

~Brother Icey

Jamina got some crazy hallucigenice effect that made her think she had turned into a lich for a while.

-Thorador

Adventurers of Shademarch,

Let it be known that the Order of Shadow's Light will assist in the purification/curing of Jamina. Whether it be the restoration and cleansing of her spirit, should she indeed be a liche, or the restoration of her mind if she is merely delusional. We stand with our friends who have also stood with us.

Whatever the case may be, I will be personally investigating the situation in just under three weeks time and invite any who wish to accompany me to join with me at that time.

May the Light guide you and may Shadow guard your path.

Arcanist Dure'dhel
Warlock of the Royal Celestial Guild of Gaden

If she's a liche, I'll be able to smell it, and then we'll take care of this the old fashioned Davion way.

Hunter Davion

is that shooting it with your bow? cuz your an undead hunter right?

Actually Jamina very skilled at hunting undead, she gets payed for it often.

-Gorka

I'm actually trying to avoid getting killed again. I haven't done anything wrong, you know. I didn't cast this necromancy. I had the misfortune of having it cast on me.

- Jamina

So...um, you got turned into a Lich because you were hoping for stuff and didn't know what would happen?

..I could have made you something if that's what you wanted instead of you going out and playing with magic and stuff...

...She's not gonna sleep inside with the rest of us is she?

-Jehyu.

Jamina,

Messing vith zhe box vas a choice zhat you made. You accepted zhe consequences of your actions zhe moment you opened zhat box. Zhe time you have been given is a grace from zhe community you have helped so often. On zhe ozher hand, as a member of zhe familia, I am more zhan villing to lend aid to my kin. Contact me privately so zhat ve can begin making a plan.

I am a tad confused zhough. I vas under zhe impression zhat reforming at a spirit bottle did not veaken zhe spirit as a resurrection does. Is this not zhe case?

Roy Gallentine

If I may make a suggestion?

Please refrain from preparing and spells that are of Earthen nature till this is, fixed. Having a spell that could easily call from the chaos of the realm could mean that should your loyalties be shifted, you may do just that to us all. A reminder that spells that bestow a gift are not able to be tainted in such a way.

Lastly, where is this box now? Such a relic should be properly studied. If anyone who knows this information could please send me a pigeon I would be very grateful and may even compensate such information if it were correct.

Greeting Adventurers, It be Garth Gundendark

We need caution when dealing with Jamina’s Transformation into undead. She not casted necromancy, nor did she choose to be turned into a litch. She’s not to be killed. It is important that we protect. If you were to destroy her form, her spirit would be harmed – and she would reform we not know where.

She has been co-oper-tating, safe from harm, and were watching. Any efforts to assist in finding Phylactery are good.

Don't worry our dreams are protected by my dream catcher
-Garth

Hang on, would the scroll that finds things completely or whatever the heck it is, be able to locate her bottle? The bottle contains her spirit, which is a part of Jamina. If not that, then possibly the Mist Cave might be able to help, as it has helped us in the past in locating objects?

~Brother Icey

GOOD IDEA ICEY! we can spell craft Jheyu's Find the Whole scroll to find her spirit! Wait Garth whats this about a dream catcher? OH and everyone this Garth of the Earth Guild.

-Gorka

Dured'hel, Gorka,

I apologize now for saying my separate piece, however, I feel this must be said.

Jamina,

You have been a healer for years. Now, your travels have taken you to that critical point - you are now a lich. You are a guardian of Earth magics, a protector of the weak, a healer of the sick, and now you have been perverted into that which you fight. I call on to you Jamina, to fight that which has infected your very spirit. There is but one way to do this - take a dagger and insert it between your ribs. You have become what you most despise, and it has become time for your adventure to end. You ask others to aid you - doing so is treason. Even defending you brings the wrath of the crown down upon each individual. Is this what you wish? Look at what happened the last time someone rose against the crown, to SAVE A MEMBER OF THE ROYAL FAMILY - Fern was obliterated. Are you willing to watch each and every one of us be obliterated? Are you willing to say that, after a number of us don't return, having given our lives permanently, to protect your selfishness? It is time for you to take responsibility for what you've become, to end your life. I even pledge to you to seek out a spirit farewell, to put out a call to those of your blood, and those among your friends, that wish to say farewell, and to ensure that you have that chance to say farewell, once your spirit has been cleansed.

Fellow adventurers,

I want you to think about what you're saying, openly. You're openly saying that you will aid and abet an undead. Under the law - there is no distinction when it comes to undead. Undead is undead, and they need to be destroyed. Those that do not destroy undead, are aiding and abetting undead, and that is treasonous under the law. Defying the Crown so blatantly has been shown to have one punishment - Obliteration. The members of the local Earth Guild should have said what I already have stated. Just because you happen to like who the undead once was, doesn't mean you get to pick and choose which undead need to die. The answer to that is simple - it is time for Jamina to be destroyed. If she can't do it herself (and I want to give her the opportunity to do the honorable thing), it is our duty to the land to destroy her, until she is either no longer a lich, or no longer takes corporeal form.

I say this as I was transformed at one point, into a greater lich, by a fae. My spirit was graciously freed from that form, and sent to the Earth circle, and thankfully, my spirit was cleansed with a single resurrection. So please keep in mind - I've walked the walk when it comes to what I am saying.

May all of you walk in the Light and the Shadow guard your path,

Eric Marsters
Dual School Scholar of the Order of Shadow's Light
Ally of the Brotherhood of the Light of Gaden
Professor of Magic at Hartsboon University
Journeyman of the Earth Guild of Wayside

Honored Brother Eric,

Thank you for your passionate words. You speak from a position of principle and experience and your insight into this matter is greatly valued. I have and will always supported you in your actions against undead as I indicated about renlee.

I indicated that we would investigate the matter as apparently there is some indication that Jamina may not be a liche. She claimed that she was indeed a liche; however Asher, an upstanding member of the earth guild and Deputy of the Law, indicated that her mind may have been twisted by unknown magicks. Furthermore, Thorador, Squire to Sir Durthang also confirmed his statement indicating that she was under the affects of a mind-altering affect. Until it has been proven that she is what she claims to be I am hesitant to call a hunt for her outright.

It is my understanding that Jamina was an upstanding member of the earth guild, and thus would defer to the judgment and guidance of the earth guild, as they know their members and are furthermore supposed to be experts on the identification and eradication of undead in all its forms.

I do not know this Garth nor of any presumed authority he assumes to have in this matter; he did not identify himself as a member of the earth guild or any organized group. I was hoping that we would have conclusive guidance one way or the other based upon clear direction from the earth guild, as again the earth guild should be the experts in this area.

If this Garth is truly Gorka's superior, then I have to take pause and reassess. Again, I would like verification that she is indeed a liche and not under some sort of mind-altering affect; as claimed by Asher, member of the earth guild and Deputy of the Law, and further confirmed by Thorador Squire to Sir Durthang. I will get this verification in 8 days.

If she is a liche, then Asher’s statements have been proven to be false, and the honor of both Asher and Thorador will be called into question.

To add some context, I wish to clarify the legal code for situations such as this:

- 1) The aiding or creating of undead is illegal, and considered Necromancy, under the law of the Royal Crown of Gaden. This crime is punishable by a death including but not limited to Obliteration.

- 2) Furthermore, anyone who is an accomplice to those involved with the act of Necromancy is also subject to a punishment of death including but not limited to Obliteration.

- 3) Lastly, anyone that conspires to commit Necromancy is subject to a fine of 5 gold up to and including a single death.

- 4) Anyone involved in Perjury is subject to a 10 gold fine, plus any applicable accomplice charge to the original crime committed.

I do not want to be hasty in my actions, but rather thoughtful and intentional. In the end, I am willing to do what must be done.

May the Light guide you and may Shadow guard your path.

Arcanist Dure'dhel
Warlock of the Royal Celestial Guild of Gaden

Garth,

I stand corrected by your vords. And you are most certainly correct in zhat ve must protect Jamina in zhe same vay she has protected us for so long. I am most grateful for your visdom.

To all ozhers,

Jamina is a respected member of our community. She has saved so many lives so many times zhat putting a number to it does her a disservice. Never have I heard her ask for anyzhing vhich vas not due to her. And now zhat a curse has befallen her, ve start talking about doing more harm to fix zhe problem? I am unvilling to accept a solution to zhis problem zhat threatens Jamina's spirit. Undead or not, Jamina is a healer of great skill. On zhe battlefield, her presence is an oasis of safety among zhe chaos of var. Vithout her aid more people vould die zhan if she vere to go on a rampage. Most importantly, Jamina is a member of zhe familia. She is my kin, and I vill aid her to zhe fullest extent of my ability and means, vhatever zhe laws say.

Heed my vords: any who raise zheir hand against Jamina raise zheir hand against my familia!

Roy Gallentine

Back