I new Feeling

Eldandiril

Scout
Chicago Staff
Hmm, the lands have a different feel to them, like something is quite different in the air and the sky. The spirits maybe shifted in their slumbers? Not sure yet. I know sum of deh monsters of the mists been silenced or stalked off. I know I am nearing a town, but what does it all mean?

Sparrow
Colorful Healer

What Am I? I am a friend to those who wish to have me, and those who wish to hear my stories. I have traveled far and wide and known many, but you seem like a young or small one. Are you lost? I am in no town yet, but I seem to be getting closer to one. In my vivid dreams though you appear to me as a mouse of a girl, cute and quiet. I am I right? Are you a traveler?

Sparrow

Oh. I know what you are now. You are of the Freemen ummm...like the mystic faeborn...we trade with you...you don't try to make us leave...umm.... I lived in a place...umm...far, far away...but I got to...got away from it...there was no place left an' some stayed, but I don't think they shoulda oughta stayed...the Masters...they don't always say what...they don't always mean what they says they are....what they are really gonna do.

Back