IBGA's!

Hey everyone, don't forget the IBGA deadline for August is this Sunday!

We will be doing normal IBGA responses before the August event, and again per usual before the October event, so keep em coming!

Thanks from you're plot team! :)

Dreamingfurther said:

Thanks from you are plot team? Do you have any idea the wrath you've exposed yourself to when some of the grammatically correct folks get wind of this?

I'll try to help!

Their once we're three folks and they're favorite things where lost than broken into pieces smaller then a puzzle where you're goal was two assemble too twins.

Hopefully they'll see that sentence and be distracted.

helpful owner away!

Whoosh....

Oh good. I was scared I didn't get mine into you in time.

Dave... I'm going to NPC next event. If I get my hands on an NPC that has death spells... Expect a large handful coming your way...

Korgoth said:
What's this?

The answer to that can be found on Page 7 of the Southern Minnesota Player's Handbook, which can be found here: http://mnalliance.com/members/phb/

(It's a free pdf that ALL players should read before coming to game, as it explains the lands of Gaden and basic plot we have going)

Lurin said:
Dreamingfurther said:

Thanks from you are plot team? Do you have any idea the wrath you've exposed yourself to when some of the grammatically correct folks get wind of this?

I'll try to help!

Their once we're three folks and they're favorite things where lost than broken into pieces smaller then a puzzle where you're goal was two assemble too twins.

Hopefully they'll see that sentence and be distracted.

helpful owner away!

Whoosh....

Thanks Dave!!! I can be quite a clutz at the keyboard sometimes... :pinch:

Back