IC Don't blow up me damn circles!

Jon no

Oi, you lot.

I've spent too much damn time keeping an eye on the Celestial, and Earth Circles here in the Maelstrom to be alright with any of ye plaguey nuisances destroying them. Furthermore you lot have sucked up far too many of me Life, and Healing spells for me to be willing to get rid o' you yet. I expect a return on me investment.

So listen.

I imagine several of ye will be wantin' ta cast a variety of Formal Rituals given our plans for the next gather.

Don't blow up me damn circles. Also, I want them kept clear so they can serve their primary functions.

With that in mind I've a Create Limited Circle of Power scroll, and an Investiture scroll ye can Spellcraft from. They're both kept in the Earth Circle.

The Circle scroll requires 3 reagents selected from the following list; Nightshade, Cariosus, Pyrotis, and Jetsam.

Investiture requires 1 from the following list; Cariosus, Nightshade, Feyander.

The Scrolls are also available for any folks wanting safety while they sleep, but ta not sleep in a Ward.

Finally, I've full books for both schools at the Earth Circle folks may memorize from if needs be.

Don't blow up me Circles, don't lose me scrolls, or books, and if ye die I'll kill ye. Now ready yer blades.

Aye.

Ye be heard Nikos.

That bein said, Ill be watching the earth circle and keepin an eye on the celestial circle when Im not off doing other things.

Should ye need the items and cant find them/are not invested in the circle, Ill be happy to help provide what I can.

Use these items for good. I find ye did it for other purposes...you may be finding yourself res'in in the circles we have work'd hard to creat', keep, an protect. This also goes for taken items outta the circle that dont belong to ye.

The circles are places of powerful magics, and take a lot. Dont be idiots. Dont cast in the circle if ye have other options, which Nikos' has kindly provided.

See you on the battlefield.

Oh! If ye need help locatin' either circle, contact me privat'ly and ill let ya know wherd they be.

In service and honor,
Squire Hildr'
House Phoenix
Clerk

Use these items for good. I find ye did it for other purposes...you may be finding yourself res'in in the circles we have work'd hard to creat', keep, an protect. This also goes for taken items outta the circle that dont belong to ye.

Did you just make a threat to those that are coming to help, Squire?

Marcus

Marcus

Hah!

Ah Marcus, threats of grievous bodily harm have always been the traditional greetin' 'round here. Dinnae think you're old enough for your memory ta be so bad yet for ye to forget.

Nikos

Marcus

My Knight, Baron Sir Marcus

I meant no threat. Merly' a warnin'. I can see how ye see it as a threat though.

I apologize me friends. please just be careful in the circles'

ill be sleepin in the main earth circl' is ye is in need of aid or lender'

And Baron Sir Marcus,

I, as yer squire, take full responsibilit' for me words. I meant no harm nor disrecpt' to ne'one.

I ask your forgiven'ce in my matters of treason against' me code en oath'

I await your punishment' however' ye see fit.

-Squire Hildr'
House Phoenix
Clerk

Back