If you have spare time

Adventurers of Erabella,

If you have free time between now and the next Market day and would like to make yourself useful please reach out to me here or in private at your convenience. There are many avenues of research and tasks to be done and I believe we can accomplish greater things when we work together. I will endeavor to find a pursuit that suits your interests with you. I thank you for any help that you can provide.

Zen Mallowbrooks
Administrator of the Town Box

(OOG note: if you'd like to send in an IBGA and don't know what to do, make a post here or send me a message on Facebook, discord, or on the forums and we can figure out something that works for your character together. Even if you didn't attend the last event you're still eligible to send in and IBGA!)

Last edited:
Zen,

Do you have a list of potential task others may be interested in?

Example what Im going to explore but a more magical attuned person may have better luck: Seeking location of Eternal forest catalyst.

Other areas of focus:
Exploring uses of Pyrite
Finding solutions to bandit issues
Researching further origins of dragon orbs

Anyone else have more?

Squire Cass

Squire Cass,

My intent was to talk to each person and find a task that suits them, however a list of tasks seems like a good starting point.

Here are the tasks that I can think of right now:

The Dragon Orbs. I believe there are three avenues for research on these.
1. Looking through the records in Erabella may provide some clues about their origin
2. Researching the Dragon Orbs housed in the Mages Guild - I belive Beryl is working on this but could possibly use help
3. Working with the Seekers Guild to find the location of the Dragon Orbs in Evodir's vault.

Additionally, I would like to know more about the history of dragons in this land. This is a more personal question and I don't have an idea of where to start.

The Golden Blades. I want to belive that they are in Erabella and helping us out of pure goodwill but I can't bring myself to trust them. I want to know where they go, what they do, and who they talk to. I would also like to know their birthdays, where they grew up, and name of their pets. Just any information in general. This may be a good job for a member of the Military guild

Garn, the Oathsworn guardian. With the impending duel between Lannek and Erabella I would like as much foreknowledge about their guardian as possible. I doubt the Oathsworn will be forthcoming but perhaps another nation would. Yushein, the biata nation, has history with Lannek. Perhaps an ambassador from Yushein may be a place to start. I believe this task may suit an Aristocracy guild member.

Additionally, I would like someone to contact the Seekers guild to see where they are in terms of preparation for the champion fight. If possible, some idea of the boons they can provide our champion would be helpful.

Undead research - there are a large number of undead in Erabella but we need more information to take decisive action. Elros is working with the Mages guild's necromancy expert but I believe this is more than a one person job. There are three things that I specifically want more information on

1. The Dark Lord. This is the lich that we have encountered several times. He has taken notice of the adventurers and i expect he will take direct action against us soon.. We know that he has a special phylactory that allows him to revive at any one of the many bottle that he has, but that is literally the only thing we know about him.
2. The Prince. We believe this is the name of the leader if the vampires in the area. The two vampires we killed last gathering both had silver medallions engraved with two letters each, presumably initials. The second vampire mentioned "Magisterium" as a surname for the first vampire, which would match the initials. We assume these are the same vampires who kidnapped Count Ferrant's daughter. We could really use more information on them but there's not much to go on.
3. The blighted undead. We still don't know why the undead are blighted or how we can fix it. Locke was previously working on this but I don't know where she left off.

The fey and the Wild Hunt - Mint has been in charge of this, but I believe the Mages Guild is currently working on a stable portal to the fey realms. Since this is outside of her expertise, she could use some help on the matter.

Lastly, I know Count Ferrant could use some help. Send me a message for more details on this.

If you know of any other matters or would like help finding a specific task for your jnterests, please let me know as well.

Zen Mallowbrooks
Administrator of the Town Box

I believe Agate will be getting close to General Hildegard and The Gold Blades. So thats one avenue.

I think the duel between The Biata and Oathsworn will be key to what to expect. Im almost expecting Garn himself to appear.

Cass

In the worst case scenario, it may come down to us fighting Garn. I don't like that idea but I want to be as prepared as possible. I will reach out to Yushein. They may react more favorably to another Biata.

Zen Mallowbrooks

Cass, I'll be heading to the library to see what i can learn about pyrite, hopefully I'll have some useful information for when next we meet.

Iganeous

Back