Im new and scared, help?

Syladorel

Hello everyone! I hope I am putting this thread in the right place. If not Im very sorry and if you can direct me to the proper place I would appreciate it!

I have never LARPed before, but I have played some DnD and I roleplay in MMOs and love it. I want to get involved and join the alliance here, but I'm not sure how to meet you guys so I can ask questions and make some friends before m y first event. I do live in Calgary so I could go to the wing night thing, but how will I know who you guys are when I get there? If anyone is willing to meet me there and help introduce me to people and such that would be super.

If you live in Calgary, you should definitely post on the Calgary specific board. It is the best way to introduce yourself and potentially meet new people. Also, while I'm not entirely sure what it means, the schedule on their web page, http://www.alliancealberta.com/, lists Alliance at the Expo. This is probably an event held at a local con where you can pretty easily meet the players in a laid back setting.

-MS

Calgary player here. Wing night question... walk in go left look for the large group of us or before 6pm just swing by myth games and a few people will always be there before heading to wings. (In the back or ask the staff)

Back