Important Town Meeting

To everyone attending this weekend's gather, there are some very important things going on this weekend. There is going to be a meeting early Friday night to discuss what is going on. I cannot over stress how important some of the things that need to get done this weekend are, so if you are there Friday evening please be sure to attend the meeting.

We doing another meeting this Friday evening?

I know we have a Void Elemental to deal with, some of us promised to get another Drider...and invite Binks this time by not doing it at 4am......Antimagic Zone, the final one and probably deal with Lichbits while we have advantage against undead.

Thoughts?

Binks

I think its an excellent idea to sit down with everyone on Friday night to discuss what needs to get done and who needs help things. With the amazing work everyone did last market we finally have room to breath and properly plan out dealing with some of the major threats rather than having to rush to deal with one that is going to end the world next week and it would be good to make sure everyone is on the same page. I know personally I'm prepping for the return to spider island for the second drider, but that won't be till next year probably. We also have the Dumyuk (or however its spelled) that we shouldn't forget about. I know there are few other issues that other people are far more knowledgeable about than I am.

How about meeting at 11:00. (or on the off chance something super pressing comes up right when we all arrive Friday and we're all busy at 11:00, meet right after we deal with whatever came up)

-Squire Rusty

Back