In a wooded area just outside the brea

Status
Not open for further replies.

jon

Just outside of the breach township in a grove of trees stands Sevil. Thinking and humming.
"hmm hm hm hmm hmmm, o dear dear elf i pray thee do tell me.... Hm hmm... Hm hmmm hm hm hm hmmm hmm... So that may find the secrets you.."

He freezes quickly picks eyes up to the sky.
"what do i do now... Am i cursed? No.. Thats too easy an answer.." he begins to pace through the brush. Glancing back to the walls of the breach.
"im a damn fraud. Damn't. What good am i. Ive lost my purpose again. Do i just..." Sevil looks down the road out of town.
"but to what end... What could i accomplish" his gaze shifts back to town.
"i could... I very well could... Mobius is still alive... I no he is." his gaze narrows and his voice harshens " But i have no power. No magic, no combat advantage. I might as well polish armor and learn to cook! At least they would find more use from me." Sevil backs against a nearby tree and looks up again to the sky "What is my purpose... The king.. Mobius.. Vegar.. Azkain.. All names i.. He would have never cared for. Why do i care? What happened to my dreams.. They changed... Obviously.. But why.. What have i become.. A shell. A bloody shell...." Sevil grew cold.
"hm hmmm hm hmmm hm hmmmm hmmm hm the dark came forming out of the mist.... Hm hmmm hm hmmm hm hmmm hmm hmmmmmm we lost our lives, our homes.. And my bliss...." Sevil chuckled abruptly and smiled " i wonder if my dwarven friend will miss our witty banter, well he will have to make do till i return" Sevil's eyes turned back to the open road and the smile grew. He felt as if woods was watching his every move, echoing his words back to the breach. He did not care. He was feeling the same as the night he broke his chains and escaped to freedom those many years ago...
"do not fret" his feet moved forward "for i will return soon, with the purpose i seek, i swear it" the walk turned into a half skip."but until i return, i will have to put Sevil to sleep, and let Ritorvas awaken once more."
The skip became a sprint, the smile became a focused and determined grin, and his gaze set eastward. The sun was setting, as the human figure disappeared into the rising darkness.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back