In Between Game Action Questions

Pendrag

Just Curious if the VA Chapter will have a system for Downtime actions between games? if so do we have an idea what it will look like yet? I know some other Chapters have systems where you can let plot know what you want to be doing between games, things like going somewhere to try and research something, or trying to get in touch with specific NPCs or just working on your Profession or military stuff. (Nothing crazy mostly just flavor stuff or ways to let plot know what your interested in and maybe help hook stuff the next event).
Just Curious if any decisions on that sort of thing have been made yet?

Yes we well also have the same system IBGAs are some of my favorite things to do for players. You are exactly right in your assumptions above

Yes we well also have the same system IBGAs are some of my favorite things to do for players. You are exactly right in your assumptions above
Wonderful to hear, they are also some of my favorite parts of RP, always love planning what i want to do with them.
Do you know when a specific explanation of who they will work will be available? or if its going to be the same as a different chapter / already written up somewhere would you mind directing me to where it might be?

Back