In Between Game Actions (IBGAs)

Ezri

Knight
Hiyo HQ Players!

If you would like to follow up on anything that happened at this last event, please click the link below to send in your character actions for this month.

Please keep in mind that that these submissions are due one week from today, so that we have enough time to write an appropriate response prior to the next event. If you have any questions please let us know.

http://goo.gl/forms/bCQi4AWA3r

Last edited:
What should those of us who plan to do IBGA's together do?

Last edited:
In the body of the IBGA include the other characters, players and their email addresses in an OOG note. When the reply is sent we'll CC everyone.

Hey gang,

If you are part of a big team that is splitting up to do more than one thing, please send those things as separate writeups.

Example:

The Mordor team consists of Boromir, Gandalf, Aragorn, Frodo, Sam, Pippin, Merry and Legolas.

Please don't send us a writeup that says:

Boromir, Gandalf, Aragorn and Legolas do thing, A; Merry and Pippin do thing B and Frodo and Sam do Thing C. Oh and by the way Pippin knows xyz, but Legolas has the connection with Galadriel to do the thing. And Sam has Craftsman:gardener, so... that'll help right?

These kinds of writeups make me go blind. Please take a moment to organize your team on paper the way you would before you sent them out on mods at game. This gets you a better, faster response, and makes me not lose my mind:

Writeup A (Team Mordor): Boromir, Gandalf, Aragorn and Legolas do thing A.

Writeup B (Team Mordor): Merry and Pippin do thing B

Writeup C (Team Mordor): Sam and Frodo do thing C

As long as there is no overlap in people you are fine. And if there IS an overlap in people and tasks, reorganize your people, because you can't be in two places at once, not even in a fantasy game.

Thanks all!

Back