IN/OUT of game auction Traverse City, in March

BtB

Spellsword
Hello Friends,

I just wanted to let people know that the annual Dinner at Daefell's is being moved to March this year. Alliance Traverse is focusing on getting their own permanent site and to that end we have an AMAZING offer to make.

We are looking for items to auction off for the OOG part of the auction. We are offering 5:1 goblin ratio on the cost of the item, any shipping you pay and a bonus of 5:1 for the selling price in the auction. We made the auction in March so people could recover from the holidays and perhaps have some income tax money to spend. In the past we have had chain mail shirts sell for $150, games go for $30 (that were bought for $20 originally) (Board games, especially good ones are very popular). We have had some great costuming and leather work too. Any quality items that are made like leather bracers or chain mail armor will get a generous time bonus in goblins as well.

Goblin stamps in Traverse are EXTREMELY beneficial. If you look at last years schedule I think you will see that Traverse has one of the busiest schedules in terms of weekend and day faires. We normally have one day faire and one weekend event per month. This year we have not posted our schedule yet because we are exploring some new camp options.

If you have any questions please feel free to post or give me a call at
two31392605six

Many blessings,
Dave Russell

IN game Bob the Blacksmith

The current Traverse Schedule has 8 day events and 5 weekend events. Often we run two by request MOD days as well. All of these would be available to blanket as long as your character is not playing or blanketing an event somewhere else =)

Here is the event listing for 2011

Day Faire March 12th (Sat) - Dinner
Day Faire March 26th (Sat)
Day Faire April 16th (Sat)
Day Faire April 30th (Sat)
Weekend May 20th-22nd
Weekend June 10th-12th
Day Faire July TBA (Sat) - Gaming for a Cure
Day Faire July TBA (Sun) - Lowbie Event
Day Faire July TBA (Sat)
Weekend August 19th-21st
Weekend September 23rd-25th
Weekend October 21st-23rd
Day Faire November 5th (Sat) - Dinner

Please do check out the Out of Game Auction blog. We have many items gamers might be interested in as well as great costuming and other items that might complement your gaming needs and styles.

http://oogauction.blogspot.com/

If you see something you would like to bid on, under each post is the word comment proceeded by a number that indicates all the comments on that particular post. Currently most posts have 0 comments =(. Here is what we would like to do. We do a yearly auction but it is normally only a one day event and many do not want to drive that far for one day of play, so if you would like to bid, you may do so. Anyone that comes to the auction will enjoy the benefit of having the last word/bid. If you would like to give me a high bid for you you may send a msg to davidrlrussell@gmail.com and I will bid for you. Feel free to leave instructions on what increment you wish to bid by. If you win the item, we will ship it so you, but you will have to pay the postage. I will notify you of the win and you may send us a check or paypal us

Happy bidding and if you have any questions, feel free to post them here, pm them or email me.
David Russell
Member of Alliance Traverse

Back