In search of a cure for a curse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fredrick

After his night in the tavern Fredrick heads back to the Earth Guild hall. After the information he got from the fate spinner he starts to look for Master Quynn. The fatespinner had mentioned that the elf that trained her may be able to help in such matters. She also had said that the elf was looking after Nadja. Should be a good place to start and it would be good to check in on Nadja as well. The news concerning her was troublesome to say the least. Fredrick head to the chambers where Nadja is resting and knocks on the door.

Garridan answers the door, "Frederick! How are you, and what can I do for you?"

"Garridan I though I would come and check on Nadia. I had just heard tonight that she was in trouble. Also the fatespinner said that Master Quynn was here and I needed to talk with the master. Has master Quynn had any luck yet?"

"There's been no luck so far, and no shortage of people coming to check on her and trying things. but now that we know she's trapped in the Fae realm for sure, I'm hoping it's a matter of just finding the right expert."

" Well coinciding how often we have been dealing with fey as of late I am sure something or someone will be found to help. I would think though another trip to one of the fay realm to rescue the King will be coming soon too. Have you seen Master Quynn I wanted to talk to her about both Nadia problem and our little wolf issue. I was told that the master was versed in curses."

Ever since Nadja fell unconcious, there has always been someone from the guild watching her. At Zanthia's request, Master Quynn, en elf of indeterminate age, has been overseeing Nadja's care and research on how to wake her.

Once again, Master Quynn enters the room. (Continued in Nadja seeks visions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back