In the Commons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myhkul

Artisan
Wondering the Commons, Isawda idly rubbed the jeweled piece of his bracer. Its magic had faded and would no longer protect him against the dangers attacking the Breach.

Perhaps, giving away his armor (tag) to reequip another defender had been the right thing to do at the time. But it was certainly .... inconvenient .... now.

He quickly ran through a list of Blacksmith currently likely to be found in the area. Would any of them have time and space in the workshop to forge him a replacement before battle broke out again? Perhaps if he let it be know that he was willing to pay a reasonable premium.

Taking a short break from digging out that door? roof? or whatever it is down there in the field, Morrigan sits at her workshop forge, preparing to get started on a batch of new arrows.

Walking toward Morrigan's forge, Isawda bows with a flourish and a sheepish grin.

"Morrigan, it seems I have left overlong my planning for armor for this season in the breach. The magic that had provided protection for the last years battles has faded and I find myself in need of some new Templar grade (OOG 25) armor. Have you time for accept a commission?"

Smiling back at Isawda she says "Ach, Aye. I have time and can get you outfitted right proper. I'll have something to you shortly."

"That Morrigan, is a relief and a pleasure to hear! I leave it to you to set your price for your time and craft."

With that, and a nod that is almost a bow, he smiles and turned to head back to the EarthCircle and the next item that needed his attention.

Walking back into town from trying to calm his anger from his ubduction with a day of hunting on his own Stig asks anyone he sees if they have seen EVO.

Last edited:
Walking back into town from trying to calm his anger from his ubduction with a day of hunting on his own Stig asks anyone he sees if they have seen EVO.

Evo's voice can be heard faintly from the Arcane Sanctum.

Hearing the familiar voice of the one he seeks Stig waits within view, at a healthy distance, of the sanctum for his query to hopefully leave.
"Stig vait here at end of road"
he thinks to himself
"Not no way Stig goin up to dat place"

Evo emerges soon after, headed toward the Tavern with a look of concentration. He holds a book in his hands with bookmarks all through it.

"Evo! How is reserch from the markings going? Hoping is good. Stig need talk vith Evo for moment. Come. Stig buy drink?"

"Stig! Research is slow. Nothing yet, but a drink sounds good. Tell me what you need. " Evo shoves the book into a shoulder bag and finds his mug add they walk to the Tavern.

"Ah good. Den yes come ve drink"
(Cont. in Howling crags rest)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back