Insert Business Name Here...

strago

Hello,

I first wanted to give another update; I am still available to take orders on Palnatoke weaponry (the brand with the highest overall safety/quality I have seen in latex weapons), and very soon will be placing an order so if anyone was considering getting something now would be a good time to get it ordered!

Second, as I am still planning to open a storefront but have had challenges getting the legal paperwork completed, I am going to rename my business. I was going to call it The Larp Resource, but now I am giving everyone the option of helping me name the business. Got any ideas for a good name? I will even go so far as to give a discount for the name I decide on, so let's see those names! Remember, my storefront is meant to be a retail store specializing in products for the LARP community, so the closer the name helps describe that the better!

Sincerely,
James aka Strago

The Illusionary Armory

Our store is called "The Dragon's Hoard". We chose the name because:

Dragons are crossover to all different Genres (like our store)
"Hoard" is short for "Treasure Hoard"- where you'll find anything and everything (like our store)
It's appropriate to everything from renfairs and larp/re-enactments to anime and steampunk
it just sounds cool to us, and gave us ideas for some cool artwork! :cool:

I mention all this to give you guidelines on choosing a name. Figure out your target market, think of things/phrases that are important to that genre, make it short but memorable, and something that your tagline (for marketing purposes) can easily tie in with.

Just a few thoughts.....

Back