Into the night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garret

The events that had happened took it's toll on poor Yakov spirit. The abandonment in the plane of air by a fellow Sleeping Bunny, freeing the elemental titans, the countless battles where his attacks were futile, the theft of his sword, the slaughter that Karavale had unleashed upon the entire Breach through her undead feral curse and her damnable ability to cause friends to turn upon friends during the Breach's foiled "surprise" attack (oh she was ready and waiting), the sacrifice that Hamish had made to remove the curse, and the rumours of an illegal price on his head.

"I need time to think... " Yakov muttered to himself as he hastily gathered what meager possessions he had left.
"There's a lot of good people here and a few I would consider true friends." Yakov thought to himself as he admired Bogar's remarkable handiwork on his new weapon. "I think emotions are running high so it's a good time to lay low. It's time to visit some cousins."
Yakov threw his cloak on with a flourish. He exited his chambers and like a goblin assassin crossed the threshold of the Breach uncontested, into the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back