Introducing: MARSLANDO! ~ A tale of the first Martian colony.

Would you attend a Marslando game?

• I want to be there for the first episode!

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Yes, at some point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe...

• Nah, I'm not into sci-fi

• Total voters
I cannot tell you how excited I am to announce my first LARP in the great Pacific Northwest. It is designed to be as accessible as possible (kids welcome). This is years in the making, and I hope everyone enjoys it.

~MARSLANDO~

Bring to game:
Yourself!
An outfit you would be proud of
A deck of playing cards
An idea for a character
Any props you want (no weapons please)

Where:
Anderson School Community Room
18607 Bothell Way NE,
Bothell, WA 98011

When:
Saturdays
Check-in from 5-6
Game on from 6-10
Episode 1: March 16th, 2019

Prologue:
As tension rose between the various nations of the world, some of the most influential minds gathered together in Sydney, Australia. Across a long table, a dozen people from various nations stumbled over their words in a language they had made together: Martian.

The plan was a last-ditch attempt to save the human race from the threats of war and increasingly rapid climate change. On the red planet at that very minute, drones were digging into the Martian soil to either side of the Ottumwa crater. If luck was on their side, the two colonies would eventually join as one large city, the future Capitol: Marslando. From there would blossom trade with Earth, a hub for interplanetary travel, and terraforming.

They deliberated over a stack of resumes. No names, just numbers and credentials. They sought to be as impartial as possible, picking the candidates and families they thought would survive the uncertain future. Each had their own goals, of course, but everyone agreed this was the next step for humanity's future.

Last edited:
Back