Is logistics@alliancesf.net the right email address?

Axle

Hi Folks,

Is logistics@alliancesf.net the right email address to ask about monthly blankets and back blankets?

I've sent a couple emails over the past 2 weeks with no response and want to make sure I don't have a typo in the address.

Not to piggy back on this, but I've got a blanket request from some of us crazies out east from Oct. 16th we haven't heard back on yet. With the Chicago season closer just around the corner we'd really love a response!

(Side note, when do ya'll start up events again next year, we need to make a trip out as I haven't been in a good 5 years.)

Not to piggy back on this, but I've got a blanket request from some of us crazies out east from Oct. 16th we haven't heard back on yet. With the Chicago season closer just around the corner we'd really love a response!

(Side note, when do ya'll start up events again next year, we need to make a trip out as I haven't been in a good 5 years.)

Please check the outgoing email address. I show emails received on 10/15 and 10/17, but nothing for 10/16. We are current on all emails up to Friday of last week at that address.

If you could please forward me the original email, I would be happy to review it.

You win this round diligent Logistics guy, I was sending to a bum address! I've sent a fresh e-mail to logistics@alliancesf.net

Back