Is this still active?

Eyo, a very new guy here.

I've recently been seeing a few videos about LARPing around YouTube, and got interested in it.

I checked around and this was the closest LARP that I was interested in, and I've even been coming up with various characters I would want to play in the Alliance LARP.

Only problem: I have no idea if this one is still active!

So, if anyone is still out there and is willing to talk to a Newbie, I would like to know!

~Nøkk Grayoak

Hello!

I'm one of the quasi staff members for ACV. The chapter has been struggling to relaunch after a number of life events that have occurred with the primary staff members (myself included).
We're still trying to work on getting things back together at the current time.

However, I am planning on traveling to the Crossroads game over in Tennessee (I live in Richmond). I'd be more than happy to bring you along if you're along the way.

Feel free to PM me, or add me on Facebook.

- John Perkins

Ahhhh, I understand. There were some tornadoes around that area right? There is another one going on (or has by now most likely) tonight I believe.

Away from that, I have no idea what the Crossroad games are. Would you mind telling me about that? (And a date would be awesome!)

But, I most likely won't be able to go. (School is still a thing DX)

I'll shoot ya a PM.

Hi, I'm Luke!

Crossroads is just another chapter of Alliance LARP with events held near the VA, TN, NC border area-ish. As John said, we've been trying to get ACV going again for some time and have been hesitant to re-launch the chapter in full force with a big rules change looming on the horizon. It makes more sense to us to re-introduce the new chapter with the new rules, rather than teach a bunch of new people the old rules, then suddenly change them.
In the meantime, if you just can't wait to LARP, there are the Crossroads chapter, as mentioned, or there is a chapter near Gettysburg, PA. Those are the closest chapters of Alliance to the Charlottesville/Central VA area =)

- Luke

~Luke

Ahhhhh, ok. I'll definitely check that out and see if I can go anytime soon! Probably gonna start off as a NPC for the first event then go full PC. (Whenever I finally get started.)

When do you believe the new rules will come around? And what new rules will they be implementing?

Hello!

Very new and very excited to be a part of a world like this. Would love to learn and join yall. I live outside of Charlottesville. Is there anything local going on that I could take part?

-Charley

Hello!

Very new and very excited to be a part of a world like this. Would love to learn and join yall. I live outside of Charlottesville. Is there anything local going on that I could take part?

-Charley
The season finale of the Crossroads game is this weekend 11-11-17. Short notice but if you are free you should check it out!

Back