It seems I am on my way...

Greetings,

I haven't travelled actively in years... And yet the mists have surrounded my home more and more the last several nights. Each night coming closer to home, each night beckoning my approach once again, pulling me towards renewed travels.

I cannot escape a sense of upcoming need, and, despite that my swords more often than not lay at the hearth these nights
, I cannot deny the lure for adventure once again so It seems I am set to travel once more.

I believe, with some certainty, that I am on my way to your lands. I recall only a few friends from Calderia from long ago, members of the noble house of SunderDragon. Perhaps someone can point me in that direction so I can avoid being a burden?

Sincerely,

Jehan Wyldweaver
Lord of Storm's Rest

Lord Jehan,

I hope to see you and help you to feel welcome at the next gather in Caldaria.

Squire Heresy of Goshawk

Lord Jehan,

panDA asked us to look out for you, so when you arrive, seek me out.
Safe journey,

Avalon Willowcrest
Shadowbough tribe
House Sunderdragon

Squire Heresy, Ms Avalon,

Thank you and thank PanDA. I shall look you both up when I arrive. I should have most of things being that I'll have plenty of warning of departure.

I have with me an item that I should likely find a way to spirit link/lock to myself for the trip. Do either of you have any contacts with a scroll of either spirit lock or link for rental? I'd be happy to compensate someone for such use and appropriate components.

Also, I have a fair deal of trade goods I can make available, if anyone needs anything, I'm happy to see what I can scare up.

Regards,

Jehan Wyldweaver

Lord Jehan,

I'll look into that lock/link for you.

Squire Heresy

Back