Items for Sale at the coming Conjunction

Polare

Count
Good evening!

I hear tell that a Conjunction of several sections of Fortannis will coincide with the upcoming Outsider hunt in the Maelstrom. While there, I will have my usual substantial supplies of mundane objects for sale to those who need them - potions, alchemy, battle magic, weapons, armor, and the like. Please seek me out if you have need of such. I generally sell for double Production value for most items in stock.

In addition, due to the unusual concentration of magics, I suspect that several folks may be looking to cast Ritual Magics in substantial quantities. If you are creating an item and need a few more Rituals for it, I have several Ritual scrolls (whose resulting magics should travel the mists freely) that I could be persuaded to sell for the right price. These include:

Cloak
Damage Aura
Earth Aura
Enhance Wand
Item Recall
Preserve Duration
Race Reaver x2
Spirit Lock

One could make a nice little weapon with these, and if you add it to scrolls you might be bringing... Please let me know if you are interested in purchasing any of these. My prices are high but (generally) not unreasonable!

In addition, I have for sale the following Mist-touched scrolls:
Damage Aura
Cloak of Darkness
Preserve Duration

... if you are looking to build something later on at home.

-Lord Polare Lissenstine of the Ceriopolis

Back