1 LAUGH ELIXIR 30
1 CAUSE LIGHT DAMAGE ELIXIR 10
2 BERSERK ELIXIR 70
2 CAUSE DAMAGE ELIXIR 15
1 SLEEP ELIXIR 45

SCROLL
1 ICE BOLT 45
2 DRAGONS BREATH 120

Please indicate below what you want and then send: the payment, a list of what you were buying, and a self addressed and stamped envelope, by a courier to:

Dallas Esplin
9770 South Prairie RD
Tillamook, OR 97141

all payments need to be received before June 28th

Last edited:
Just to be clear, you're selling a Wither Potion correct? A necromantic potion for 45 copper. Can you repeat your name, what land you hail from and specific directions to your place of business? Just curious is all.

Lord Asher Oakheart
Healer of The Earth Guild of Gaden

Kelb,

As a Deputy Magistrate and knowing you are rather new to the adventuring community at large... I believe should bring it to your attention that generally... Necromantic Potions are illegal goods in most realms. Also knowing that you are not versed in the Earth Magics I assume that you have placed the sale of a wither potion in full innocence not knowing of its necromantic properties... if you need I know of a number of people who can properly dispose of such things for you.

As far as the remainder of your sale. If you could send via courier to Sedovia all of those Gases as well as the Love #9 that would be greatly appreciated.

Your Lordship Oakheart,

Please accept my apologies for any possible misunderstanding that may have been caused.

Thank you,

Squire Grimmloch, Deputy Magistrate of New Ceriopolis

It has come to my attention that some of the items I was trying to sell are not legal and that some of the others, while not illegal are not in good taste to sell. Thank you to all who brought this to my attention. My most humble apologies. I believe I have removed all the items that were mentioned. If there are still itmes (such as the Dominate elixir or Death elixir) that I should not be selling please bring it to my attention and I will remove it as soon as possible.

Kelb Treebringer Wanderer- frequent visitor of Ceriopolis.

Kelb,

As a Deputy Magistrate and knowing you are rather new to the adventuring community at large... I believe should bring it to your attention that generally... Necromantic Potions are illegal goods in most realms. Also knowing that you are not versed in the Earth Magics I assume that you have placed the sale of a wither potion in full innocence not knowing of its necromantic properties... if you need I know of a number of people who can properly dispose of such things for you.

As far as the remainder of your sale. If you could send via courier to Sedovia all of those Gases as well as the Love #9 that would be greatly appreciated.

Your Lordship Oakheart,

Please accept my apologies for any possible misunderstanding that may have been caused.

Thank you,

Squire Grimmloch, Deputy Magistrate of New Ceriopolis
Squire Grimmloch, I will send a courier to Foxbridge tomorrow if that is agreeable.

Kelb.

Just to be clear, you're selling a Wither Potion correct? A necromantic potion for 45 copper. Can you repeat your name, what land you hail from and specific directions to your place of business? Just curious is all.

Lord Asher Oakheart
Healer of The Earth Guild of Gaden
Lord Asher Oakheart, Thank you for helping to bring my mistake to my attention. As far as I know the bad potions have been removed.

Kelb Treebringer Wanderer- frequent visitor of Ceriopolis.

Kelb,

I am skilled at breaking necromantic potions down into their base components and purifying them of their foul taint, and selling the base components at the marketplace to those who construct them into more positive goods.

Seek me out if you need assistance with this.

Lord Asher of Gaden, Kelb Treebringer is a resident of the continent of Calliphestus, in the area of the Ceriopolis. He is an inexperienced adventurer, but has demonstrated that he wishes to be a positive member of the community. Please view this as an act of ignorance, not as disregard for the Earth.

-Zeth
Dominus Vitae
House of Pain and Purity

Kelb,

I am skilled at breaking necromantic potions down into their base components and purifying them of their foul taint, and selling the base components at the marketplace to those who construct them into more positive goods.

Seek me out if you need assistance with this.

Lord Asher of Gaden, Kelb Treebringer is a resident of the continent of Calliphestus, in the area of the Ceriopolis. He is an inexperienced adventurer, but has demonstrated that he wishes to be a positive member of the community. Please view this as an act of ignorance, not as disregard for the Earth.

-Zeth
Dominus Vitae
House of Pain and Purity
Zeth, thank you for your assistance in this mater.

Back