It's actually happening!

Dominic

Hello friends and those of you that remember little old me!

While its been some time since I've posted on here or been to an event (sadly moving to Indiana tends to put a looong commute to events lol) I figured I'd update and share the news to you all since I consider you all my friends and practically family. This coming May (27th-30th) there will be a Rennaisance Fair being held (which I am also helping form and run with one of the local non for profit organizations out here) here in Huntington, Indiana (about a half hour away from fort wayne indiana or two hours north east of Indianapolis). While it will be more than likely a fairly (pun intended) small fair since it only our first one any assistance would be appreciated in this endeavor. Aside from simply assisting in the Ren fair simply showing up and joining in the festivities shall be greatly appreciated as well! Now heres even the better (or scarier) news: I'm getting MARRIED at this Ren fair! Yes, Dominic the necromantic trouble causing gypsy finally found someone that can withstand my nerotic tendencies and not only that likes them! While I would love to send you all invites, I've unfortunately through the times (and busy working schedule) lost contact with alot of you so I need your assistance! If you would like to come please email me at joshbryda at gmail dot com so I may send a formal invitation out and more information as to where to go, times etc. I would love to have any and everyone of you all come as without you all I honestly can say I wouldn't be the person I am today(scary...I know). Some of you have brought me out of my shell back when I was shy, some of you have shown me a world of wild drunken (but safe) stupor, some of you have shown me the brighter sides of life and all of you have in some way affected my life in a positive manner and in doing so I wish to return the favor and share a positive event in my life! Sorry for my long windedness as its been some time since I've been on here and not sure what to say but thank you to all in advance!

Josh Bryda aka Dominic Senguir aka Ukrok Harrington

Dominic said:
Hello friends and those of you that remember little old me!

While its been some time since I've posted on here or been to an event (sadly moving to Indiana tends to put a looong commute to events lol) I figured I'd update and share the news to you all since I consider you all my friends and practically family. This coming May (27th-30th) there will be a Rennaisance Fair being held (which I am also helping form and run with one of the local non for profit organizations out here) here in Huntington, Indiana (about a half hour away from fort wayne indiana or two hours north east of Indianapolis). While it will be more than likely a fairly (pun intended) small fair since it only our first one any assistance would be appreciated in this endeavor. Aside from simply assisting in the Ren fair simply showing up and joining in the festivities shall be greatly appreciated as well! Now heres even the better (or scarier) news: I'm getting MARRIED at this Ren fair! Yes, Dominic the necromantic trouble causing gypsy finally found someone that can withstand my nerotic tendencies and not only that likes them! While I would love to send you all invites, I've unfortunately through the times (and busy working schedule) lost contact with alot of you so I need your assistance! If you would like to come please email me at joshbryda at gmail dot com so I may send a formal invitation out and more information as to where to go, times etc. I would love to have any and everyone of you all come as without you all I honestly can say I wouldn't be the person I am today(scary...I know). Some of you have brought me out of my shell back when I was shy, some of you have shown me a world of wild drunken (but safe) stupor, some of you have shown me the brighter sides of life and all of you have in some way affected my life in a positive manner and in doing so I wish to return the favor and share a positive event in my life! Sorry for my long windedness as its been some time since I've been on here and not sure what to say but thank you to all in advance!

Josh Bryda aka Dominic Senguir aka Ukrok Harrington

Congrats bro. Good luck with everything and have fun ;)

Congrats Josh! Hope you have a long, prosperous, healthy and happy marriage.

Scott

Back