It's my 100th birthday!...nearly

Lurin

Duke
Well, okay almost, it will be on Sunday, and that should be close enough I think right? I mean sure, I promised not to go adventuring until then, but if we all agree that things will probably be pretty boring until Sunday morning I think that stills fulfills the promise.

I'm not very experienced at this adventuring thing, but I've got a sword, and I know Eight different spells, okay, not different spells but I can memorize all eight of them at once even if a lot of them are the same, so that's pretty helpful right?

I guess it's pretty typical to try to make some Gold as a new adventurer, so I guess does anyone need anything? I'm a bit of a crafter so I can make just about any potion, scroll, or alchemy thing you need.

Along those lines does anyone have a workshop of any of those types? I can't actually pay you right now, but I'm sure once I find a cavern or two of evil but rich monsters I'll be able to pay a fair rental fee, or maybe rent to own?

Anyway, looking forward to meeting everyone and starting out on my own epic story of adventure!

-Kalith Toovir
(Soon to be) Courageous Adventurer

I will have my potion shop up and ready this weekend although I can't use it I will rent it to you. I have a couple potions I'm looking at for payment. Spell shields would be the thing I look for.

Pyke.
HOTH.
Land baron of Ardic

Sure! I can make spell shields, well, at least I could if I had enough money, I'm a bit broke at the moment. Two spell shield potions is worth about a gold, would that be fair for a weekend? I think I can handle making those for you, at least if some other folks need something! Also look at that, not even adventuring yet, and I'm working with a Land Baron.

-Klaith Toovir

Hello Kalith! My name is Saro. I am the first knight of Zhool. Happy Birthday! One hundred is a fun one. Could you make a damage aura scroll? I am not sure how much those go for, but I'm sure we could work out a price.
Unfortunately I think things will be exciting right away. But Maybe you can just sit in the tavern, because nothing bad ever happens in the tavern.
I look forward to meeting you in person. Also please do not murder any goblins
With love,
Saro
First Knight of Zhool
Nefarious Queen of Nowhere
HOTH

Wow, um, I really just dabble in scroll making, I could make you some Dragon Breaths scrolls, that's like having an aura full of damage in your hand if that helps? I'd never want to just sit in the tavern, I'd miss out on all the amazing adventures! What ever a goblin is, I'll endeavor not to murder it.

-Kalith Toovir

Do not worry about the scroll.

Saro

Saro, just for clarification, he isn't talking about ritual scrolls. Those can only be created through dragon magic, the scrolls adventurers can make are the spell kind, such as protectives and Evocation.... Er... Elemental spells.

- Velnaeus Xevaz, of the Seekers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's true, now I just need to know if anyone around these parts use such things, otherwise I guess that saves some effort, but it does seem to be a waste....

-Kalith Toovir

Apologies, I did not introduce myself: you may call me Velnaeus Xevaz, I am of the Order of The Seekers. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Kalith Toovir. Unfortunately, as a Celestial Caster, myself, I do not require scrolls, but Sir Foss is coming into town this market, and I've always known him to carry a large amount of scrolls, mostly of lightning and such, on his person, so you may want to get a hold of him for potential business.

- Velnaeus Xevaz, of the Seekers.

I would buy a lot of scrolls.
Unfortunately I do not have money to put in an order right now.
It is the main expense I am saving up for.
Please let me know if you end up deciding to supply them in bulk.

-Gideon

Well, I can make them in large batches I guess if that's what you mean by bulk. For example if you wanted to buy as much as I could make in a sitting, that would be about 80 disarm scrolls, or 16 spell shields, or the equivalent. Unfortunately making large bulk of things makes things more costly not less, so I guess if you are looking for a discount, making more doesn't really affect the process.

What scrolls will you want in the future? Perhaps I can start stockpiling a few to have on hand for you?

-Kalith Toovir

Kalith-

It seems there is a lack of funds that seem to keep people from getting what they need. I would feel horrid if this effected people's ability to protect the people of Ardic.

I do not have much coin any more due to an unfortunate event- however I can spare up to 10 gold to help those who may need assistance in getting supplies to protect people.

Please let me know if this is something we can work out.

Yours In Service,
Cyn

If you are asking if you can pay for folk's orders who are coming up a bit short, of course that's something that we can do. It's exactly the type of thing I'd expect from heroic adventurer types! I think right now Gideon sounds like the one most in need, what is it you could use Gideon?

-Kalith Toovir

Lots of Bolt level damage scrolls, a few Walls of Force, Spell Shields/Magic Armors are always good, couple Lesser Investment to have around, many Shatters and Destroys, Elemental Shield, infinite Dispels maybe a few Reflects., couple Awakens.

Basically I have a stockpile in mind I will eventually want to build, and keep full. So make whatever sells now, and once I have found someone to pay me for services rendered I can enlist your services. Also if you are skilled enough to make anything non-standard, I would pay handily for those. (Banish/Solidify/ Elemental Blade)

Do you have a standard pricing format so I can plan in the future?

-Gideon

Gideon,

I usually try to stick to about a silver per spell level, that way I can cover the costs of the things I use myself and potentially do some research into the finer/fancier scrolls you mentioned, which I hate to say I currently have no ability to make.

-Kalith Toovir

If you are asking if you can pay for folk's orders who are coming up a bit short, of course that's something that we can do. It's exactly the type of thing I'd expect from heroic adventurer types! I think right now Gideon sounds like the one most in need, what is it you could use Gideon?

-Kalith Toovir

Please do not pay for me. I am planning for the future stockpile, and can keep people safe well enough this weekend.

I usually try to stick to about a silver per spell level

Understood. Thank you.

-Gideon

Kalith -

If Gideon does not wish me to pay for scrolls for him-I completely understand.

Please offer your services to others and especially if they are newly minted - such as yourself - into the adventuring world. I will pay up to 10 gold for services you provide for others who cannot pay. Anyone who may need it to keep the people safe.

Yours In Service,
Cyn

Would it be ok if I pay cost for the two potions I had asked and give you use of my potions lab? And for kicks have you head of the line for use of it when you come. For I'm am not a potion maker but a land Barron with shops and such for rent

I'm learning to be a master alchemist as I'm now half way through my apprenticeship

Pyke
HOTH
Land Barron of Ardic.

Oh sure, I was thinking the cost of rental was the two potions free and clear, so that's a better way for me. Since you've got such connections, might you be able to help me find an alchemy and scroll workshop to rent as well?

-Kalith Toovir

I have a alchemy shop I'm using to get more healing since my battle with a very bad guy depleted my stock pile.

I will ask around if not I may summon a builder to go ahead and get a scroll shop built in time. As I will not be available till have a ritual is casted up myself.
But if I happen to make this scroll workshop I will give word it's yours to use

Pyke
HOTH
Land Barron of Ardic

Back