Jamba Juice Fundraiser

Kasuni

Squire
Hey Alliance Folk!

As a fundraiser for my school (University of Washington)'s Actuarial Club, I am selling Jamba Juice Fundraiser cards! It would mean a lot to me if you would read the following, and consider purchasing one. I'll be at the January Event, so if you're interested in purchasing one or taking a look at one, let me know!

The card costs $10. You get a punch-card with 10 total punches on it. For 8 of the punches, you get a buy-one-get-one-free Jamba Juice drink! For the other 2, you get buy-one-get-one-free anything on the menu (food & drinks!).

So, for those of you unfamiliar, a Jamba Juice drink is typically $5-6. If you go with a friend/coworker/significantother/randomstranger/anyone, one of you will get your drink for free! Use this twice with a friend, and it's already paid for itself!

The cards never expire!

The proceeds will go to the UW Actuarial Club, and will allow us to (a) Plan networking events, (b) Offer exam scholarships to students who need help paying fees, and (c) Buy study materials for club member use (each manual is $100+ USED! Yikes!).

Please note, the Jamba Juice cards are valid only at Washington locations.

Thanks for taking the time to read this :)

Emily

The fundraiser is officially over, thank you to everyone who purchased a fundraiser card!

We raised enough money to host our first quarterly Actuarial Networking Poker Tournament, and to cover a partial exam scholarship!

Thanks a bunch!

Emily

Back